Problem with WW + Berserker - Need gear help

Hi guys,

my problem is that after beserker (Thrive of Chaos) has finished, the CD is not even half ready again. Most of the time i have to wait around 80 seconds before its ready again.
    I try to make the main DMG with my sprint and use WW only if there is a huge group or to destroy doors. I also always try not to have MAX Fury. (if i do i spam sprint). I keep all my buffs always up! So what i am droing wrong?

Can you please tell me what i should change with my gear? Lets say i have around 60mil (i can sell my Skorn if it is necessary)
    I watched a lot of utube vids and read couple of guides but i really dont understand what i am doing wrong.

I am playing on mp0
    Here is my profile eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gambler92-2683/hero/12272612
    Back to the basics my friend. You can start with putting the mighty weapon in your main hand. There is no chance you can have 100% uptime on wotb on the low mp's with a mace in mainhand. You dont need 10% crit from the mace to run mp0. Heck even half nakid you still dont need the 10% crit.

Its about getting max efficiency, not tooltip dps. And no 10% crit is nowhere near the fury gain as a mighty weapon. Its sad to see people talk about how they cant maintain wotb and pretty much everytime you see them not running with a mighty weapon. Its sad to see lvl 60 players still not grasping the basics of their class.
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Profit: Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    atk speed + critical chance = more rage also
    to gain rage you need to spend it before you cap or it doesnt count
    i wish they change the rage gain to count when full rage myself, find it retarded that it doesnt count
    One of the problems is that the tooltips are so stupidly vague, sometimes. "Critical hits have a chance to generate an additional 15 Fury". How big a chance? 10%? 30%? More? It's important to know this, it'd help decide between fury gains and crit chance.

But yeah, what Huminator said is the truth. Use your Mighty Weapon in the main hand. It'll help a lot.
    Maka the "chance" to gain fury is based on the coefficient of the skill used to get the crit, in the case of sprint run like the wind its 0.08.
    iirc

Cryomatic is correct, you want as much crit chance and attack speed as you can get. Crit chance is a no brainer while attack speed increases the tick rate of your tornados at increments/breakpoints. The faster they tick the more you can crit.

PS: The 3 fury gained from using a mighty weapon is also based on the coefficient of the skill used.
    Quote from maka

One of the problems is that the tooltips are so stupidly vague, sometimes. "Critical hits have a chance to generate an additional 15 Fury". How big a chance? 10%? 30%? More? It's important to know this, it'd help decide between fury gains and crit chance.

But yeah, what Huminator said is the truth. Use your Mighty Weapon in the main hand. It'll help a lot.

spell proc coefficient = real proc rate

looks like it got posted before i did eh
    OK, so if you attack with a normal weapon swing, you'll get an extra 15 fury each and every time you crit?

EDIT: Also, is it the same for every skill that reads "[...] has a chance to [...]" (like Overpower)?

EDIT 2: I was being so retarded. I guess I already knew this, since I knew that Critical Mass doesn't proc on every single crit, due to coefficients. Sorry.
    Quote from maka

OK, so if you attack with a normal weapon swing, you'll get an extra 15 fury each and every time you crit?

EDIT: Also, is it the same for every skill that reads "[...] has a chance to [...]" (like Overpower)?

dont know the proc coefficient of a normal weapon swing if it is 100% yes each crits would give 15 fury and 3 fury if you are using a mighty weapon
    Since the proc coefficient of the tornados has been nerfed from 20% to 8% the fury proc on tornado hit while mighty weapon is on mh is much lower now than before patch.
    So i dont know if loosing 10% crit to gain the extra fury worths it.
    Now about the attack speed and the breakpoints you can read the following post http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4902400739.
    You ll understand alot about how tornado works and that by gaining or loosing attack speed while not changing breakpoint gives u totaly ZERO damage on tornados.
    Quote from maka

The whole reason that tooltip is worded as such is becuase battle rage itself doesn't HAVE a proc, it merely gives that proc to other abilites, all of which have different proc rates.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Nion

Since the proc coefficient of the tornados has been nerfed from 20% to 8% the fury proc on tornado hit while mighty weapon is on mh is much lower now than before patch.
    So i dont know if loosing 10% crit to gain the extra fury worths it.
    Now about the attack speed and the breakpoints you can read the following post http://eu.battle.net...pic/4902400739.
    You ll understand alot about how tornado works and that by gaining or loosing attack speed while not changing breakpoint gives u totaly ZERO damage on tornados.

well the proc coefficient change affect both mighty weapon and mace/axe the same way so if it was better before they change it, it is still better

only thing you can do is calculate how many rage per hit you should get overall with both to compare

and when i play on higher mp i find it easier to get rage and manage it,

also when i play on high lvl mp i get all the rage i want ...on mp10 i could use a 2h skorn and be fine on rage

id say dual wield mighty mh > dual wield mace mh>2hander mighty>2hander axe/mace for rage gained per hit and high mp>low mp for rage gained also since you hit more time per tornadoes or have more creature around you overall on your ww
    10% crit is a straight damage boost so you have to take it on account when you loose it to gain a small fury regen, thats why i said i dont know if it worths it anymore.
    Quote from Nion

10% crit is a straight damage boost so you have to take it on account when you loose it to gain a small fury regen, thats why i said i dont know if it worths it anymore.

A damage boost you dont need for the low mp. Having a mighty weapon in main hand generate minimum 500% more fury than what 10% crit provide via a mace/axe. Remember crits only have a chance to proc battlerage. And 80% of your crits comes from run like a wind which have a proc rate of 0.08% per crit.

Use mighty weapon instead of a mace. You will see a huge difference.
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Profit: Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    Huminator is sometimes a bit of a troll (sorry, man, that's just how I feel about some of your posts), but he is correct on this one. Give a choice, I would go for a Mighty Weapon as well (in this situation, of course).
    sorry wrong thread
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes