Gearing up Throw Barb, need help

So this is me: eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Skorpionss-2481/hero/263764

Short story: I wanna be able to farm MP5 as Throw Barb(Don't really like WW much) so what items should I change ASAP? (170mil budget)

Very low resists: 260-300 ...
    Quote from Skorpionss

Short story: I wanna be able to farm MP5 as Throw Barb(Don't really like WW much) so what items should I change ASAP? (170mil budget)

Hi Skorpioness -

Congrats on going with build awesome! :) I love the WT build and run it almost all the time. I have a couple videos on the build that you might find really useful.

This is a higher gear level WT build: "New WT Barb Build"

This is the original build: "Original WT Build"

Both builds cover stats and gear to an extent, but here is a video that covers gearing: "Gearing Guide"

The main channel can be found at "RTG"

I took a quick look at your profile, and I recommend you increase str and crit damage. Aim for 300% + crit damage and 40% crit. You also want to try and hit as close to 2.0 attack speed. Your build might do better if you change overpower out to Sprint Marathon and change War Cry rune to impunity and Wrath to Insanity. Also try to get rid of tough as nails for weapons master.

I would invest available funds into a better chest and pants. Aim for 40K HP and 500 AR.

In looking at your build, I think the videos will really help. Check them out and let me know on the RTG Channel if you have more questions.

Cheers 0/

RTG Sibcoe
    ----------------
    www.youtube.com/redteamgaming
    www.twitter.com/redteamgaming
    I made my changes today but the profile didn't update yet anyway I just did a MP5 ubers run and I didn't even come close to dying so I can probably go higher ... although my dmg is a bit on the low end and I run out of rage quite often....
    The fury issue is due to only having -3 cost to WT. With this build, the minimum to make it work smoothly is -5, although you will benefit from further reduction via either a Skull Grasp or SoJ with at least -3 cost, bringing the cost to 2 or ideally 1 if you score a -4 ring. You can find some nice Lamentations / IK belts with -5 WT for not that much gold in the AH.
    Quote from Skorpionss

I've been using 5 reduction Lamenation + 4 reduction SoJ

With total of 120k dps I was able to easily do MP7

invest in these two things. Skull Grasp might be even cheaper and equally good if you have nice stats
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes