Primeray stats needed for WW build

Hi all

I have been looking though the forums to see if i could find out the primeray stats needed for a ww build. now i problem have missed it in here some where but i was just wondering if some 1 here could just number them 1-...... with 1 being the most in portent i have started to get gear but i am not shore if its the rite gear.

Thanks
    Woopsy
    Why So Serious
    think that would be STR, than LoH, than all resist, CHC, CHD...
    for act 3 farm you will need 800 all resistance and 1,4k Life on hit for easy farm on around 30k dmg
    1 man army
    I'd say 500 AR unbuffed, 1k LOH is a minimum to survive. This way ,in most cases, the life return from the tornado ticks will keep you alive. Damage then becomes the more the marrier... Crit is important to regain fury while sprinting, I'd aim for at least 35% crit chance. The crit damage is only there to increase you'r dps.

So in conclusion you should aim for AR on pieces that cant have crit chance or LoH to get it up to 500, then you should aim for crit chance on pieces that can have it (I always recommend attack speed as well on rings, just cause they can roll max on that affix, remember that attack speed affects tornado ticks which yields more life in return). Your LoH should be covered by your OH weapon (atleast 800) + some on your ammy.... Life leach is not of importance!
    Quote from Winnfield

I'd say 500 AR unbuffed, 1k LOH is a minimum to survive. This way ,in most cases, the life return from the tornado ticks will keep you alive. Damage then becomes the more the marrier... Crit is important to regain fury while sprinting, I'd aim for at least 35% crit chance. The crit damage is only there to increase you'r dps.

So in conclusion you should aim for AR on pieces that cant have crit chance or LoH to get it up to 500, then you should aim for crit chance on pieces that can have it (I always recommend attack speed as well on rings, just cause they can roll max on that affix, remember that attack speed affects tornado ticks which yields more life in return). Your LoH should be covered by your OH weapon (atleast 800) + some on your ammy.... Life leach is not of importance!

completly disagree
    LL is better than LOH
    of course when u sux and got like 30k dps than loh is better
    but later stage, no need more than 500 loh
    LL is that u wanna to have

dps stats u need to balance to not get out of fury fast, so need crit - a lot
    and some surv - 800 resists buffed are ok
    try to get 24 run speed, start with just 12..dont know your gold budget :)
    1) Strength: Strength is the main multiplier for all DPS and, as an added benefit, builds armor. If you look for it in almost all gear, you'll easily get more than the minimal requirement of 1500-1600. Armor BTW should be about 6k minimum.

2) Crit Chance: You'll notice that Battle Rage/Into the Fray depends on the number of crits, not the damage they produce to generate fury. You'll more than likely be hearing "not enough fury" all the time ... that's why building it fast and often is so important.

3) Weapon Damage: Most likely, you'll use a mace or axe to get the extra crit chance bonus from Weapon Master (see above). Don't just look at the DPS number on the weapon, but rather at the max-min damage itself. The higher the average of these numbers, then the higher the destructive power of the tornadoes spawned by Sprint.

4) Resists: The trick here is to look for All Resist first, and then look for the specific resist that is often there, too. When you get gear with, for example, 60 AR and 30 Cold Resist, make a note and then look for other types of resist after that. Most people look for Physical to surpass all the others, but as long as they're balanced, it is best. You can achieve 500 unbuffed resists more easily as a combination of AR and specifics, than you can with AR alone.

5) Crit Damage: now is the time for Crit Damage. Unfortunately, the gear that usually has Crit Damage (e.g., gloves, rings, amulets) is extremely expensive. The cheapest and easiest way to get this is through the Stat Stick ... the offhand weapon that should have Crit Damage, a gem slot (for more crit damage), strength, loH etc. even if it has only 400-600 DPS ... tornadoes get their damage multiplier from the main hand weapon only, so it almost doesn't matter what the offhand does.

6) LoH vs Life Steal: There is nothing more satisfying than slamming an elite or boss and watching your swings heal you. There are some guys who can get over 2000 LoH ... but that is an expensive route. I agree with the comments above that this stat is overrated. I recently took a big cut in LoH, and still did quite well. All the hits from tornadoes and whirwind and such can really be a big multiplier to even 400-500 LoH. The benefit to LoH over Life Steal, is that Life Steal reduces in effect based on where you are in Hell/Nightmare/Inferno ... by the time you're in Inferno, Life Steal is only working for 20% of its advertised value. So, a 5% Life steal is only netting you 1% (1% of 30k DPS is only 300 life per second --- not per hit). LoH gives you 100% of the advertised benefit. Get to 60k DPS and then we can talk about Life Steal --- :)
    Thanks teoteodore/all for the information this will help me alot and hope it help other out as well

Thank
    woopsy

Ps sorry about the spelling i have dyslexia
    Why So Serious
    Quote from teoteodore

4) Resists: The trick here is to look for All Resist first, and then look for the specific resist that is often there, too. When you get gear with, for example, 60 AR and 30 Cold Resist, make a note and then look for other types of resist after that. Most people look for Physical to surpass all the others, but as long as they're balanced, it is best. You can achieve 500 unbuffed resists more easily as a combination of AR and specifics, than you can with AR alone.

- think thats not good way, i try it and you will found a bit problem switching gear, so if you watched alkaizer goin for 100 lvl, you will notice 1 thing about all resist, he opened our eyes, the most dangerous resist are fire and physical, so i recommend go for all resist on item + fire or +physical resist. also you can get a lot of "mele reduce dmg" , so fire is the bigest issue. if you watch fast run you will notice that frost, poison, light you can easy avoide but molten and mele hit's are hardest.
    1 man army
    Quote from teoteodore

...Cut...

+1 vote from me nice guidelines here
    One big gratz to teoteodore, very informing post i think you said it all.
    I just want to add something about LoH that i have posted again.
    Never forget that LoH is powered by attack speed and as your gear gets better by the time and you get some IAS items (are abit expensive) you ll be getting more and more life per second back and among with life leech (that is very good to have at high dps levels) will boost your survival alot.
    I have enough IAS to be above 2 attacks per second (2.345 average from mh and oh) and it really makes a difference at LoH.
    Good point on LoH vs LL. I never noticed how little LL helped in Inferno until a little while ago. A lot of people don't think it scales down still
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes