2H - act 2 - Barb Stream

Hello

Streaming live Act 2 as 2H barb - nothing fancy, join and watch if you would like to see how barb with 2H's works out in act 2.

I accept criticism ;-)

D3Livestream
    This would be more fun if you did some kind of budgeted run, not to run the concept into the ground. Otherwise, act2 is too much of a joke since the nerf to garner much interest.

edit - or better yet, an extremely unconventional build.
    Quote from derpinger

This would be more fun if you did some kind of budgeted run, not to run the concept into the ground. Otherwise, act2 is too much of a joke since the nerf to garner much interest.

edit - or better yet, an extremely unconventional build.

Well i wouldn't say 2h is a uncoventional build but it's not very common at all. Good change of pace, I actually switched over to a 2h for Act 2 and 3 a couple of weeks ago and it actually brought interest back to the game for me.
    I'd be interested in seeing your build, stats, and gearset.
    Im not claiming that im anything fancy at all. I often stream for some friends to check it out, and as i play 2H barb, i saw some people saying they had never seen it live - so i figured i'd stream it if anyone wanted to watch.

I play a build that i've kinda figured out my self. I dont read the forum alot about builds, as i run with what i like. Its a bit "boring" with this build, but it works out great for both bosses, elites goups and misc.

At the moment im just trying to gear up for act 3 fariming. I can survive act 3, but i cant "farm" act 3.

When i get home later today i will upload some info about spec, gear and stats for anyone interesting. I will update this post when i start stream again. I often stream for some hours, just for the fun of gaming.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes