The Flash, funny or stupid?

Ok, so Im rolling a barbarian first and as main.
    looking into some builds I could use. Ive come up with "The incredible Hulk": basic barb build with focus around crit and mobility.
    a throw barb, cuz the d2 one wasnt that fun but this will prolly be :P

and now I want weird but viable build probably not for inferno but atleast to have some fun with in nighmare maybe even hell. this is what I came up with..
    "The Flash" :)
    now it will most likely make me lol when I do this later on, but I doubt it will be awesome :P
    but thats not the point.

will this be funny or stupid ? what do u guys think ?

http://eu.battle.net...kSTg!WhS!bZZZaa

enjoy ! ;)
    Imho not so great :/
    Inferno - I doubt it'll be viable..
    Speed won't help you at all imho, you need def+dmg
    Mess with the best, die like the rest

What I was asking for. Like! :)
    Please remove the orange color from my user name!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sol77-2972/hero/1407288
    Quote from Kelderoth

Imho not so great :/
    Inferno - I doubt it'll be viable..
    Speed won't help you at all imho, you need def+dmg

yea I missed half a sentence about viability. made an edit
    " and now I want weird but viable build probably not for inferno but atleast to have some fun in nighmare maybe even hell. this is what I came up with.."
    Mhm..
    Sorry I don't see this working :|
    If you want viability you can go for Charge + Leap, then you barely have 5-10 sec cd between the two, which you can juggle.
    If a boss requires kiting or something in that nature, this would probably be the way to go.
    But still there are better builds out there, but this one is defo fun to use sometime i think :)
    ok just to make sure ppl get this.
    This is not the build Im going to progress with. Im not asking if this will be a good way to go for farming hell or inferno.

if u have any sense of humor u'll know Im not remotely serious with this :S
    I might use this build for "drink and run" purposes in lower diffs and I was asking u ppl if u thought this could be fun to play/see.
    kinda like a joke :)

what was I thinking, trying to start some laughs over the internet in theese depts of shadows conjured by the harsh waiting we're all chained to..

I totally failed apparently :(
    There's a cap on movement speed though. I think it's like 140%, or something. I didn't really count how much you could achieve with your build, but 140% is still not "The Flash" worthy.

There's a cap on movement speed though. I think it's like 140%, or something. I didn't really count how much you could achieve with your build, but 140% is still not "The Flash" worthy.

yea so ? I get 115% with this (counted for the first time now) but thats not the point..
    the thing is that ur main ability will be running around mobs and they will actually die from it :)

ofc its not gonna be as fast as flash:S
    with this u will run around and flash runs around. its inspired by him.
    just as my "The Incredible Hulk" build doesnt make me big and green and fight with my fists. I just think that will look similar to hulks fighting style..

aand again this is a joke build, dont take it seriously :/
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes