GR targeting issues and pylon targeting issue 2 sec stutter

• my latency is usually around 80 to 90 to 140 and I have been running gr 101 for a few days now and seem to have a targeting issue on champions and pylons searching with mouse at 1 point in game I had to put curser 2 inches above or below target ( pylons and champions ) with necro .
    seems not to happen on blues or trash ,also getting the 2 -3 seconds stutter at times
    cost me a leader board spot finished in 15.00.6-- with the targeting issue and the stutter .plus the crazy 30 sec wait time on revive when the game has killed me 3-4 times in a row . also I have noticed that monsters are appearing on top of toon when blood rushing as if they are telegraphing my moves . it is becoming harder for me to click play on the diablo game knowing the same issues are just getting worse .like my monk with dashing strike glitch I reported 2 months ago. I don't bother even trying to play him
  • Hey swiftdeath and RAGNAROK,

Can you both post Trace Routes (run while playing and experiencing the latency you've mentioned) as well as let me know exactly what troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? <code>Make sure to post the trace routes in code blocks. To put your trace in a code block, copy/paste the entire file into your next post, highlight all of it within the post box, then click the </> button. Once you add the reply it should be in a box like this one.</code>
  • Hey swiftdeath,

Overall the trace doesn't look too bad, but, the fact that you're getting 4-9ms on the very first hop is a bit of a concern.
    10/03/2017 10:30 PMPosted by swiftdeath
    1 4 ms 8 ms 9 ms 67.223.20.2
    2 6 ms 8 ms 13 ms 208.94.92.181

This leads me to believe that you are either using a Wifi connection, or there is something running on that machine that is conflicting with the connection while you play Diablo 3. So, lets try these steps:

If you're still having trouble after that, post your sytem's DxDiag in a code block as well as a new trace route in a separate code block and we'll go from there.
  • Hey swiftdeath,

At this point, I suggest contacting customer support and attaching the system's MsInfo to the ticket. I also recommend going through the checking for overheating process and running HwMonitor while you play. Make sure to attach screenshots of the results from HwMonitor to your ticket as well.