Sometime ping too much-*- why?

• Why i play Diablo3 in Server Asia but sometime ping too much. not about my internet. i can play other games
  • Every connection to every service will be unique, even among our own and that is because every connection won't typically take the same route. Even your connection to the same service can change depending on routing.

The very nature of the internet means these issues will pop up from time to time. If they are prolonged, frequent or consistent we want to work with you to narrow down the cause and source so we can either help you resolve the trouble or get you pointed in the right direction to someone that can.

If you are still having trouble try doing the following to see if it helps, if not, get us some connection data I ask for at the end and we will see if we can figure out what is going on.

Flush your DNS Settings.

Try doing an extended power cycle on your system. Turn off all devices including the modem. Wait 20 minutes, turn on the modem, wait 5 minutes, turn on any network devices, wait 2 minutes, turn on your computer and try the game.

You can try switching your DNS settings to use Google's free public DNS servers instead of your ISPs Servers.

Run a WinMTR Test. It is best to run this in 10 minute increments while you are playing and while actively experiencing the high latency. That will give us the best results to investigate. Just paste the results into a reply here. If you can get a test run without the issue and a test run while experiencing the issue we can use that to compare.