blizzard error

• i i just tried to play diablo 3 and i can't start the launcher its says thats an unnexpected error occured Repport ID: 98DB6DE0-EC6F-4A19-8660-B6FA7A9DA3AC
    can someone help me? I just updated my graphic driver.
  • Heyo!

I took a look over that error code and wasn't able to find any logs. Would you be able to go through the steps here to locate the most recent crash log and post the contents here? Should have a better idea of what's going on once we get those logs.
  • Did some additional digging and was able to locate the crash logs for that code. Was under the impression that the code was for Diablo III when it was for the Blizzard App. Looking over those logs, we'd suggest uninstalling Avast based on this line here:
    <code>DBG-MODULE<61090000 0002f000 "aswhookx.dll" </code>
    If the app continues to crash, let's get the new error code!
  • Let's go ahead and grab a DxDiag report. In he meantime we can follow the steps below to try running Diablo III without the app:
      1) Right click the Diablo III desktop shortcut and go to Properties > Shortcut
      2) Add -launch to the end of the Target field. Depending on where the game is installed, it should look something like this:
      32 bit:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch
      64 bit: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\x64\Diablo III64.exe" -launch
      3) Press Apply to save the changes and give the game a try.
  • You can copy and past the contents of the DxDiag in a response in this thread. Just be sure to use the code tags to keep things clean ^_^