Pools of Reflection (survival bonus)

• In the new patch we now have pools of reflection which give us survival bonuses (basically you get bonus experience which is lost if you die; you can stack many of these together and they persist between game sessions).

The questions I have is - how many of these can you stack? I.e., how high of a bonus can you theoretically get if you're not dying?
  • 01/23/2014 12:29 PMPosted by TheNightOwl
    The questions I have is - how many of these can you stack?

Right now the Pool of Reflection buff stacks up to 10 times. Personally, I haven't been very lucky with finding enough of them to stack more than 2 or 3, but I'm sure some of you will be. Good luck finding them, and I'll quote Nevalistis to give a little more detail about the buff.

01/21/2014 06:31 PMPosted by Nevalistis
    It should be granting 25% bonus experience on the current PTR and Closed Beta build.

Also, while the basic percent bonus doesn't increase with additional Pool of Reflection buffs, the length of the buff does effectively stack each time you claim an additional Pool. The amount of bonus experience you can benefit from should show up when you hover over your experience bar, and this value will increase by about 10% of the current experience required for your next level/Paragon level for each Pool claimed. This bonus persists on logout, but is lost upon death.