"Error 3007 - "Adding/ arguments/ to this equation" *FIXED

• Hello everyone,

Today, I have decided to look for some troubleshooting advise to find what causes the notorious "error code 3007", I seen, read a ton of tips n' tricks on this issue at hand, and nothing seemed to worked for me! I almost just given up, until I came across this an old trick to add "arguments" to your shortcuts! I thought of disabling the Battle.net Launcher to test and see if it was causing me this "error 3007", I added the arguments and loaded Diablo III.exe only, and GUESS WHAT?... I don't get errors any more when I browse the internet. I am here share with you all this because I am quiet TIRED, FUSTRATED seeing this error and I am sure you guys are too. So, here is my fix what worked for me, and I am certain it will work for you, you don't need the launcher, free yourselves from this burden today!

Instructions for Windows 7, 8, 10:

1 - Simply, right click on your "Diablo III" Icon on your desktop.

2 - Go to Properties.

3 - Under the Shortcut Tab you should see something like this:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Launcher.exe"

4 - Edit this line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\launcher.exe" to look like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launcher.exe

5 - Click Apply/OK, it will give you a warning about the changes we are about to make

6 - Click OK

7 - You should notice that the Diablo III Icon might of changed the look from a red icon to a blue one.

8 - Double click on your Diablo III icon relax play the game, and enjoy!
  • While bypassing the launcher as described above will work, it does come with a risk. You won't be able to patch the game when needed without it.

It would be better to try and work through any problems you have that may be related to the launcher. Perhaps you could try closing it altogether after launching the game properly?

I'm available in the forums Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 3:00 pm Pacific Time,
    Feedback? - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos