Blues: What gives ? I thought these were fixed ?

• Maybe these have been hot-fixed, not sure but:

- Why do we still need higher gems to enchant rings ? I thought that was scaled down to Imperials ?

- I also thought that we wouldn't get the same enchant as an option ?? For example: I wanted to reroll Life on Hit, and I got 2 x Life on Hit and another stat. I thought we weren't supposed to get the same stat ?
  • 05/20/2014 12:00 PMPosted by Cyrix
    - Why do we still need higher gems to enchant rings ? I thought that was scaled down to Imperials ?

There was a crafting change that reduced the quality of gem resources required to craft a rare ring or amulet (from Imperial to Marquise), but there were no changes made to the resources required to Enchant a Legendary ring or amulet.

05/20/2014 12:00 PMPosted by Cyrix
    - I also thought that we wouldn't get the same enchant as an option ?? For example: I wanted to reroll Life on Hit, and I got 2 x Life on Hit and another stat. I thought we weren't supposed to get the same stat ?

The Enchanting change does not prevent the Mystic from offering the original stat when re-rolling, but it does prevent a situation where all 3 options are for the same affix.

I hope these answers cleared up some of the confusion, and we certainly know that keeping track of all these changes can be confusing. Thanks for asking, and good hunting out there in Sanctuary!