Ulvareth

• Please look at how the SoH was and consider beefing up other weapons, the game was fun, the weapon felt legendary (like you guys told us you wanted the legendaries to feel). the WW proc for SoH is very little (i spend 150 fury for 2 procs).

Make the legendary weapons actually feel legendary like you guys told us!

i have been playing non stop since the release of RoS, and i can tell you first hand, that there are only 3-4 legendaries i care about (and SoH is out now). Plus, 2-H weapons are trash... maybe beefing up the average damage?

I remember watching youtube videos of the beta, and some weapons used to have up to 4k average DPS.

Please respond. Regards
  • Hey quierountaco, please pay attention to the Forum Guidelines when posting - thank you!

23/08/2011 14:22Posted by Zhydaris
    Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion