Your connection to the battlenet service has timed out.

• Max
    Keep getting this message. Your connection to the battlenet service has timed out. Code: 3007. I get kicked all the way out of the game. I am not idle when it happens. It happens about 10 minutes after I comes online. Never had this problem before expansion came out.
  • Hello,

Can you try checking these network options:
    eu.battle.net/support/en/article/network-card-support

Then see what happens?

Also try just removing this folder:
    eu.battle.net/support/en/article/delete-the-battlenet-cache-folder

Let me know how I'm doing!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Lurdlespor
  • Hello ChampLoncar,

Please keep in mind the forum was designed to let players help each other. While there are Blizzard employees on the forums (and we try to help as much as possible), we cannot always respond to every thread, or do it fast. Also it's important to take into account that the forum doesn't have 24 hour support.

That said, I do not see anything out of the ordinary on the pathping apart from packet loss at the end of it. Please, check these articles and make sure you've followed all of the steps, including the advanced when applicable:
    battle.net/support/article/611
    battle.net/support/article/7500077

If the issue persists, please provide us with the following information so we can look into it more in depth:

- Details of issue:
    - City/Country:
    - Internet Provider:
    - Traceroute (right after a disconnection)
    - Pathping (right after a disconnection) - I know you already provided this one, but it would be great if you could create a new one to check if the results are similar.
    - Looking Glass report (right after a disconnection)