logging in issue

• When i go to log in on the mac beta version that i just downloaded, i type in all of my info and click log in, but nothing at all happens. Only thing i can do at that time is click exit and wait for it to just shut down, any help on this.
  • Is the game fully up to date? This should be reflected in the launcher. If it's still streaming data, then you might need to wait till all data is completely downloaded.

Also, does any error messages come up, like Error_##### (random numbers)?

I'm not big on boasting, but you might have to take a victory lap.
  • Please do not bump threads if you do not get assistance right away.

Remember that there is current issues with the beta, and it's currently unavailable. The breaking news to the side of the login screen will present information when stuff like this happens.

• I've been receiving this error since last night (I was able to login, create a character, and play for about 30 minutes) and then the game crashed.

Ever since then I haven't been able to login. I waited until the servers came back up for maintenance today hoping it will resolve this crash, but it hasn't. Crash is still occurring.

I don't think a crash was mentioned. It was more of an error logging in. If you are crashing, please create a separate thread for that.

• Are you typing in your Battle.net email for your login?
  • Yes, the login will still be your Battle.net email address. The BattleTag is just for people to add you in the game.