Paragon levels after the level cap is raised?

• What is going to happen to the paragon levels after the level cap is raised above 60?
  • 11/06/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Yade
    What is going to happen to the paragon levels after the level cap is raised above 60?

Paragon levels overall will be changing drastically with Paragon 2.0. When the pre-expansion patch hits, your total Paragon experience across all your characters will be added together into one total. The resulting number of levels will then apply to all of your characters (the exception being that there will be separate Paragon level pools for Hardcore and Normal mode characters).

Lylirra has previously summed up everything we've announced regarding the Paragon 2.0 system here. Let me know if you have any more questions, and I'll do my best to clarify. =)
  • 11/06/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Aristobulous
    Will those Paragon levels apply to all characters not at max level as well?

Yep! Your Paragon levels will apply to all characters, regardless of level (and with the Hardcore/Normal mode caveat I mentioned above).
  • So this equals about P 262. So in RoS, all my SC Heroes would show P262?

We don't have information to share at the moment on what the exact conversion rate between current and Paragon 2.0 levels will be yet. Hypothetically speaking, if the experience required to level remained the same, this would be correct.
  • 11/06/2013 03:34 PMPosted by Carver
    Shouldn't paragon points be available only once you reach max level (60 or 70 for RoS) ??

There are some other changes coming that we'll talk about at BlizzCon that may cast more light on why we made this decision. *temples fingers* You shall know soon, very soon.

Sorry to disagree but it cant be correct.

Each level exp for the level is higher then the previous level. If the exp cost per level remains as they are 2 P 100 would not make a p200 it would be closer to p125. P level 250 would be like 25 current P100's.

The exact numbers quoted and their total are largely irrelevant at the moment, because we haven't yet provided a frame of reference for how much experience will equal how many levels in the Paragon 2.0 system. Mostly what I wanted to confirm is that it's not a one-to-one ratio, and the amount of experience is what is being totaled - not the number of levels. I apologize if this was confusing. =)