Delrasha Wizard Guide
A very fun build that some players have been using lately is the Delrasha Wizard, which combines the bonus from the 6-piece Tal Rasha set and the 4-piece Delsere set. Rebjorn has put together an amazingly detailed guide on our Builds section, with lots of info and frequently updated, and also with videos showcasing variations on his youtube. Check it out!
Delrasha is a fun, alternative Wizard hybrid build that's capable of clearing high level Greater Rifts.
It's reliable first and foremost. Always performs well. It brings very decent damage to the table while at the same time coming packed with several other benefits:
- Great Crowd Control via Slow Time, Black Hole, Glacial Spike and Calamity.
- Tanks/meat shields via Mirror Images that will taunt and cast the same spells you cast.
- High uptime of both Slow Time and resists/damage stacks from the Tal Rasha set.
- Great for Groups - tons of CC + debuffs and the damage is solid enough.
- Doesn't require a specific weapon, and there's a lot of room for experimenting.
- Fast and fun playstyle that's easy enough to get into, but a bit harder to master.
GR50 was cleared in 10 mins 25 sec in this video, but the potential is a lot higher. My current record is GR55 in 12 mins 48 sec using a variation of this build, but I've also had some attempts at GR56-57 that weren't too far off. Just didn't have good rift RNG for those runs unfortunately, but I know that it's more than possible. I don't have the mindset to go "extreme fishing" for those "perfect rifts", so I mostly just play the rifts I get.
Angel of Death Fanart
Peter Ortiz has made an incredible drawing showing the Angel of Death about to fight two nephalem heroes. Amazing detail and a beautiful drawing!