Serious FPS Problems - Help Me :(

• According to the games system requirements I should be able to run this game no problem at MAX settings and maintain 60 fps...

Intel Core i3 @3.3ghz
    GTX560 Superclocked
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    Samsung SSD

...but I'm not. I am finding it hard to even maintain 40 fps let alone 60 fps like I was like 4 or 5 patches ago. I tried turning off V sync and that didn't help at all. I even turned off the fps sliders to no help. If I can run Batman Arkham city and Crysis 2 at 60 fps on max settings there is no reason at all why I can't run D3.

Can a blue please help me.
  • 04/10/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Diablokon
    According to the games system requirements I should be able to run this game no problem at MAX settings and maintain 60 fps...

System requirements take a back seat to the fact that this is a true beta. None of our frequent code changes are optimized, so your performance will vary greatly from patch to patch. Diablo III won't be optimized until launch day.

I say "true beta", because many companies these days invite players to check out stable preview builds and refer to them as "betas". We prefer to have players involved in the version that still has our programmer's hands in its guts. :)