Game not even launching

• Hey. Could anybody help me with this? So i bought this game just now and i installed it and stuff but i cant play it.
    When i start the game this gray screen pops up and then it disappears and the game doesn't launch at all.
    Ive tried everything and i cant fix it..
    Please help me i used 20€ on this game so i would not like to give up on it.
  • antub,

Do you have any Razer apps installed and running? In particular, Razer's Chroma SDK or Synapse. If you have either of those, try uninstalling them and then seeing if the game will launch.
  • antub,

Could you please post some information about your computer? You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Press Windows Key + R.
    Type DxDiag and press Enter.
    In the DxDiag window, at the bottom, click Save All Information.
    Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save. (note where it's been saved so you can find it)

Locate the Dxdiag.txt file just created and open it to copy and paste ALL of it's contents into your reply.
  • antub,

Please make sure you've uninstalled the Razer Chroma SDK app. It's still running and likely the cause of your crashing.

Windows Error Reporting:
    +++ WER0 +++:
    Vikasäiliö 2217549470529664193, tyyppi 5
    Tapahtuman nimi: BEX64
    Vastaus: Ei käytettävissä
    Cab-tunnus: 0

Ongelman allekirjoitus:
    P1: Diablo III64.exe
    P2: 2.6.1.50649
    P3: 5b05bc64
    P4: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded
  • antub,

Please post a fresh DxDiag report.
  • Antub,

It's still installed.

How exactly are you uninstalling it?

Windows Error Reporting:
    +++ WER0 +++:
    Vikasäiliö 2217549470529664193, tyyppi 5
    Tapahtuman nimi: BEX64
    Vastaus: Ei käytettävissä
    Cab-tunnus: 0

Ongelman allekirjoitus:
    P1: Diablo III64.exe
    P2: 2.6.1.50649
    P3: 5b05bc64
    P4: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded
  • antub,

Please post another fresh DxDiag report.
  • antub

Can you try to install Synapse 3 to see if it helps?

https://www.razer.com/synapse-3
  • Okay, you can try uninstalling Synapse 3 to see if it helps at all, but you may need to reach out to Razer Support to see if they are able to remove the Razer Chroma SDK 2.0 from your Environmental Variables, if uninstalling Synapse 3 does not remove it.

They will want to know of any cases that were not resolved with updating to Synapse 3: https://support.razer.com/contact-support
  • Thanks for the update, antub!