In game Blizz employees?

• Will there be any way to differentiate them from us?

Aside from all the game time they're getting in the Full game, they KNOW all the systems. They've been battling through inferno. They know gearsets for skillsets. They know the skill/rune systems. Etc

I guess I'm wondering if we'll be able to tell which players have had this endgame experience before release?

I just see myself looking at HCore rankings and being like "there's no way, how is that group sooo far ahead?"

Could get into RMAH, but I don't plan on using it much anyway. By the time I do, it will
    hopefully be pretty balanced.

Thoughts?
  • 02/23/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Witchking
    Will there be any way to differentiate them from us?

Nope.
  • 02/23/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Raiders
    All I ask is that Blizzard employees don't abuse their power and ban / steal loot from others just because they don't like them.

This will never happen. A blizzard employee playing the game is exactly like any other gamer, because really, we are just other gamers.

Our support staff are held to a high standard, and there's accountability for every interaction they have with players too.

Don't forget also that Blizzard employees, by definition, have jobs. Even foreknowledge is no match for those players who can log 100 hours a week on a game.

This, so much this. While we are an enthusiastic lot that loves gaming, those that reach the highest heights in our games are pretty much always dedicated gamers from the community.