Diablo Immortal Class Skill Changes
We have an early look at what class skills have been changed in Diablo Immortal leading up to launch. Please bear in mind that the game is still in development and things are subject to change before the June 2nd release date.
- Arcane Torrent - Channel a barrage of arcane projectiles, each dealing
273damage to all enemies in an area. Using Arcane Torrent slowly consumes its energy, which recovers while Arcane Torrent is not in use.
- Slow Time - Invoke a bubble of warped time and space for 6.25 seconds at a location, reducing the attack and movement speeds of affected enemies by
50%, and slowing the movement of enemy projectiles by 80% .
- Cleave - Unleash a powerful attack that deals
506damage to all enemies in front of you, and causes them to Bleed for 507damage over 3 seconds. Maximum 3 charges.
- Demoralize - Release a ferocious shout that forces nearby monsters to attack you, deals
368damage to all nearby enemies, and reduces their damage done by 30% for 8 seconds.
- Ground Stomp - Smash the ground, Stunning nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds and dealing 607 damage. Charging longer increases range
,and duration up to 3 seconds.
- Grab -
- Old - Seize a nearby monster and wield it as a weapon, replacing your Primary Attack with a swing for 379 to 656 damage against all enemies directly in front of you. Activate again to throw the monster, dealing 574 damage to enemies in a direction.
- New - Seize a nearby enemy and wield it as a weapon. Activate again to throw the enemy, dealing 723 damage to enemies in a direction. Monsters are grabbed for 4 seconds and players for 2 seconds.
- Fists of Thunder - Teleport to a nearby enemy and unleash a rapid succession of punches that each deal 579 to 924 damage. You can teleport again after every third hit.
- Deadly Reach - Project lines of piercing force that deal 492 to 689 damage to the target and
173to 243damage to enemies behind the target.
- Knife Trap - Place a Knife Trap that explodes when an enemy approaches, shooting knives that deal
799damage to all nearby enemies. Maximum 3 charges. You can have up to 3 traps at one time, but they cannot be placed to overlap each other. Placed traps take 1.4 seconds to arm and turn invisible.
- Rain of Vengeance - Fire a massive volley of arrows into the air that rain down for several seconds, dealing
1632damage to all enemies in the area over 4 seconds.
- Escape - Jab your blade forward at all enemies in front of you, dealing 575 damage and inflicting 80% reduced movement speed for 4 seconds, while tumbling backward to escape.
Escape can be activated a second time within 3 seconds after it hits an enemy.
- Spinning Chakram - Launch a spinning Chakram that deals
677damage to all enemies in its path, and then deals 135damage on its return path. Catching the Chakram on its return path will reset its cooldown, but no more than 3 times every 12 seconds.
- Draw and Quarter - Mount a celestial war horse for 5 seconds, dispelling all movement impairing effects, increasing your movement speed by 60%, and replacing your Primary Attack. Holy chains will bind up to
8nearby monsters, dragging them as you ride and repeatedly dealing 213damage.
- Consecration - Consecrate the ground around you, dealing
2064damage to all nearby enemies over 6 seconds.
- Shield Charge - Charge forward with your shield, pushing all enemies in your path and inflicting
694damage. Enemies colliding with terrain will be Stunned for 3 seconds.
- Sacred Chain - Throw holy chains that bounce between enemies, striking up to 6 targets and dealing
489damage to each. The chains Stun enemies for 8 seconds, but are dispelled by damage. Duration reduced to 3 seconds on players.