Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 10.12 Notes
A new update for Diablo II: Resurrected is out on PC & Consoles!
Originally Posted by PezRadar (Official Post)
A new patch is now available for Xbox consoles and PlayStation 4 consoles. PC, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 5 consoles will follow shortly and we will update this thread when they become available on those platforms.
To share your feedback, please post in the Diablo II: Resurrected forum.
To report a PC bug, visit our Bug Report forum.
To report a console bug, visit our Console Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
- Improvements to character deletion to help users from accidentally deleting their characters.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the legacy toggle after extended play sessions
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Korean IGR playtime warning UI would appear (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur after launching the game with no existing settings file (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when binding passive abilities to the interact button
- Stability improvements in the effects system
- Stability improvements on game shutdown
- Fixes to localizations and subtitles
- Other minor crash/stability fixes
Wyatt Cheng Twitter Thread Regarding Diablo III & The Auction House
Wyatt posted an insightful thread on Twitter that debunks the old thought of Diablo III originally being tuned the use of the Auction House.
Gonna set the record straight on a Diablo 3 tidbit. This won't be popular but I feel with D2R on everybody's mind, now is a more relevant time than others to bring this up. With the design lessons I learned at the end /thread.— Wyatt Cheng (@candlesan) October 13, 2021