The pre-season balance patch for Diablo III is now live on all platforms!
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment (Official Post)
Below you will find the patch notes for the most recent update for Diablo III, Patch 2.6.7a.
Last updated November 20 @ 10:00 a.m. PST.
- Now increases the damage of Rend by [100-150%]
- Developer's Note: As we've indicated in forum posts, we overshot on Lamentation's original implementation during the 2.6.7 PTR. However, we also very much undershot the overall balance of Rend/Whirlwind's adjustments by removing this bonus completely. After reading a ton of your feedback and completing our own internal testing, we've settled on a middle ground we believe reaches the balance level we were shooting for.
- Shield of Fury
- The benefit of this item now stacks up to a cap of 20
- Developer's Note: As many of you noted coming out of our 2.6.7 update, we also overshot on Crusader with the live patch. We love to see Crusader performing much better with it's new set, and this cap should reign in damage to a more reasonable level
- Wave of Force (Arcane Attunement)
- Stacks of Arcane Attunement are now removed upon entering a Greater Rift (PC Only)
- Note: This change will be coming to Console in a future patch.
- Patterns of Justice
- Fixed an issue where the Tempest Rush Flurry rune attack did not benefit from the 6-Piece bonus when cancelling Tempest Rush (PC Only)
- Developer's Note: We were unable to resolve this for 2.6.7a for Console; however, it is slated to be fixed on Console in a future patch.
- Fjord Cutter
- Fixed an issue where Fjord Cutter was increasing all damage to slowed or chilled enemies instead of just Seismic Slam damage
- Won Khim Lau
- Fixed a bug where Epiphany would trigger teleporting while channeling Tempest Rush (Electric Field) when Won Khim Lau was equipped