Open Position: Diablo Fans Community Manager
Diablo Fans is looking for a Community Manager to assist with creating news content, monitoring the site’s forums, and engaging with the Diablo Fans community.
This is a remote, contract position. Pay commensurate with responsibilities and experience.
This position is great for someone already working or studying from home, as you’ll often be counted on to cover surprise Diablo news or PTR patches. You’ll be working directly with the Diablo Fans content team.
If you love being immersed in the Diablo community and you’re excited about a role in the gaming industry, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Assist with creating content for the Diablo Fans front page
- Post patch notes in a timely manner when a new patch hits the PTR
- Monitor the Diablo Fans forums
- Post content on the Diablo Fans social media channels
- Open availability (necessary to cover patches)
- Ability to cover BlizzCon news and events remotely
- Active Diablo player
- Strong familiarity with the Diablo franchise
- Superb grammar/punctuation
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a US resident
- Adobe Photoshop or image editing experience
- Social media management experience
How to Apply
- Apply here: https://cursemedia.typeform.com/to/EubReh
- Qualified applicants will be contacted for a phone interview