Double Blood Shard Weekend
There will be a double shard event during this weekend, so if you're farming Rifts and looking for a specific drop from Kadala this might be a good time before the season is over. Read more below.
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Starting this weekend, all heroes who log in to Diablo III on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will receive double the usual amount of Blood Shards in Adventure Mode! This buff affects all events which grant Blood Shards, including Bounties, Rifts and Greater Rifts.
The bonus buff begins in the Americas region this Saturday, July 9 at 12:01 a.m. PDT and ends on Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
It’s time to get the final piece you need to finish gearing your character, so be sure partner up with Kadala and get that sweet loot! Good luck, nephalem – and happy hunting!
*For PC, the buff will start and end at the noted times in each gameplay region according to its local time zone (PDT for the Americas, CEST for Europe, and KST for Asia). For console, the buff will start and end in all regions at the same time, listed above. For time zone assistance, click here.
Season 6 Ending Soon
The two week notice before the end of a season has been given earlier today, and Season 6 will end on July 22nd. Season 7 is expected to begin on August 5th, with Patch 2.4.2 going live in between these two dates. See below for all the details.
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Here we are again, nephalem. As we prepare to close out another Season in Diablo III, it's time to take a moment to remember what you have achieved and ensure you're ready for the transition to a new Season.If you haven't experienced the end of a Season, there's a lot to know about what happens to your gear, progress, and characters. Don't fret! We're here to give you a full overview of what to expect when the current Season ends and the next one begins.
Table of Contents:
Note that all heroes, rewards, and progress will convert to the appropriate non-Seasonal game mode. Any items, gold, Paragon experience, achievements, Artisan levels or recipes, Stash space, and Blood Shards earned on Normal Seasonal heroes with transfer to your Normal non-Seasonal heroes when the season is over. Similarly, anything you’ve earned on Hardcore Seasonal heroes will transfer to your Hardcore non-Season heroes instead.
- Seasonal heroes will be converted to either non-Seasonal Normal or Hardcore mode heroes, as appropriate. There's no need to delete any characters to make room for them; your Seasonal heroes will continue to use the same slot they currently occupy in your roster after the rollover. You’ll also be able to use Season Rebirth to convert any non-seasonal character into a Seasonal, level-one character once the next Season begins.
- Any gold you earn during the Season will transfer to your non-Seasonal heroes.
- Paragon Experience
- The total amount of Paragon experience earned is the amount that rolls over, not your raw total amount of Paragon levels gained.
- For example, if your Seasonal heroes reached Paragon 300, but your current non-Seasonal heroes are already Paragon 400, your new non-Seasonal Paragon level will still be less than Paragon 700 since higher Paragon levels take more experience to earn.
- Blood Shards
- Similar to gold, any Blood Shards you have available at the end of the Season will transfer to your non-Seasonal heroes.
- If your non-Seasonal heroes are currently at the Blood Shard cap, any Blood Shards you earn once the Season ends will temporarily ignore the cap. You can spend these at your leisure; however, note that you cannot pick up any additional Blood Shards until you are below your current cap.
- Items that are currently equipped on a hero or in that hero's inventory will stay on that hero as it moves to a non-Seasonal game mode.
- Items that are in your Seasonal stash will be sent through the in-game mail system to your non-Seasonal heroes. These items can be claimed by any non-Seasonal hero up to 30 days from the time you first log in after the Season ends. To access these items, enter a game and hit the Mail icon located in the lower-left corner of your screen to open up your inbox.
- Artisan Progress and Recipes
- If your Seasonal Artisans are a higher level than your non-Seasonal Artisans at the end of the Season, their level will transfer to your non-Seasonal Artisans.
- Any recipes you have on your Seasonal Artisans that are not available to your non-Seasonal Artisans will be transferred as well.
- Shared Stash
- Any Shared Stash slots or tabs you purchase during a Season that are not currently available to your non-Seasonal heroes will be transferred accordingly.
- Any achievements or achievement progress made during the Season is automatically applied to your non-Seasonal achievement profile. This happens in real time and does not require the Season to end first. Your achievement point total is also updated appropriately throughout the Season.
- Kanai's Cube
- After the Season rollover, any Legendary Powers unlocked using Kanai’s Cube on a Seasonal Character will become available on non-Seasonal characters as appropriate.
- At the start of a new Season, Seasonal characters will not have access to any Kanai’s Cube Legendary Powers unlocked during previous Seasonal or non-Seasonal play.
- Season 6 Rewards
- All players who reach level 70 on a hero in Season 6 will unlock exclusive leg and boot transmogrification appearances. These appearances will unlock immediately upon hitting level 70 on a Seasonal hero, and will be available on Seasonal and non-Seasonal heroes alike (even before the Season concludes). To access your new appearances, simply visit Miriam the Mystic and open the Transmogrification tab.
- In addition, players can earn portrait frames and an exclusive pet for completing various chapters of the Season Journey.
right here on our website.
The non-Seasonal Greater Rift Leaderboards will also be wiped sometime after the end of the Season. However, you'll immediately be able to compete in the currently active Era with your non-Seasonal heroes (including those who have just rolled over), and will not have to wait for the start of the next Season.
Season 7 will begin about two weeks afterwards on these dates:
- North America: Friday, July 22 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, July 22 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday, July 22 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
For time zone assistance, click here. We look forward to seeing you in Season 7!
- North America: Friday, August 5 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, August 5 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday, August 5 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Ready for the Rollover?How have you fared during Season 6? What was the highest Greater Rift you reached? Did you complete any Conquests? Any other exciting accomplishments to share? Let us know in the comments and prepare yourself—Season 7 is just around the corner!