Join the HearthPwn Community on Curse, The Taste of Victory - Flavor Text Competition Voting
Health Sustain Discussion & Future of Supports, Heroes WTF Moments #54
Legion Beta Key Giveaway - Week 3: Maybe We're Prepared?
Diablo PTR patch - June 20th: Build 37893
A new PTR Patch has been datamined. Read all the class changes and its new strings, which contains changes to items and sets, below. Also keep in mind this is a work in progress, so we may add more info later as it becomes available.
The following information is datamined and may be inaccurate! It is also likely to change before the patch goes live.
- Firebird's Finery 6 pieces: Your damage is increased by 120% (up from 100%) and damage taken reduced by 3% for each enemy that is Ignited. This effect can stack up to 20 times. You always receive the maximum bonus whenever a nearby Elite monster is Ignited.
- Bottomless Potion of Chaos - Teleport to another location based on your missing health (reworked from "when used below 40% health"). Results may vary.
- The Demon's Demise - The blast from Spike Trap will damage all enemies again after 1 second. (reworked)
- Girdle of Giants - Seismic Slam increases Earthquake damage by 80% (down from 100%) for 15 seconds. (reworked to not have a 3-use limit anymore)
- Khassett's Cord of Righteousness - Fist of the Heavens costs 40% less Wrath and does 130% (down from 150%) more damage.
- Trag'Oul Coils - Spike Traps gain the Impaling Spines rune and are deployed twice as fast. (added)
- Scarbringer - The damage of Lashing Tail Kick is increased by 300% (down from 1000%) to the first 5 - 7 (reworked from just 5) enemies hit.
- Gazing Demise - Spirit Barrage gains the Phantasm rune. Each active Phantasm increases the damage of Spirit Barrage by 40%. (reworked)
- Starfire - Lightning damage is increased by 10% (down from 15%) for every 10 yards you are from the target.
- Sean's Ring of Massage Da'mage - Harness the power of fresh OC internet memes to greatly increase your damage. (removed)
- Custom Engineering Increase the duration of your Caltrops, Marked for Death, Spike Trap, and Sentry by 100%. / Increase the maximum number and charges of Sentries to 2 and number of Spike Traps to 2 (down from 4).
- Spike Trap Cost: 15 Hatred (up from 10) / Lay a trap that remains dormant until another Hatred spender is used to detonate the trap. When detonated, the trap and all other traps will explode in a chain reaction for 1160% (up from 950%) weapon damage as Physical to all enemies within 8 yards of each trap. / You can have a maximum of 2 (down from 4) Spike Traps active at one time.
- Impaling Spines : Increases damage to 1930% (up from 1220%) weapon damage as Physical. / When deployed, enemies within range are instantly immobilized for 3 seconds.
- Echoing Blast : Increase to 2020% (up from 1330%) weapon damage as Cold. / On detonation, the blast slows any targets hit by 60% for 3 seconds. (clarificatiion)
- Custom Trigger : Increase to 1900% (up from 1150%) weapon damage as Fire. / Hatred generators will now detonate traps instead. (rewording)
- Scatter : Simultaneously lay 2 traps per Spike Trap charge. (rewording)
- Lightning Rod : When triggered lightning chain hits nearby enemies within 10 yards. / Lightning will also arc between all traps within 25 yards. All enemies are hit for 2010% (up from 1380%) weapon damage as Lightning over 3 hits.
- Momentum Moving 13 (down from 25) yards increases your damage by 20% for 6 seconds.
- Spirit Barrage
- Phantasm : Summon a spectre that deals 750% (up from 675%) weapon damage as Cold over 5 seconds to all enemies within 10 yards. / You can have a maximum of 3 Phantasms out at one time.
- Power Hungry You deal 30% additional damage to enemies farther than 30 yards. (reworked from removing Arcane Power cost when healed by health globes)