Champions Pursue Valor, Glory, and Fun, Popular Decks of the Week
New Matchmaking Rule, Upcoming Shop Sales, Rotation for July 21, 2015, Tyrael's Charger
Solo Kazzak Kill, 6.2 Pepe Achievement, Blue Tweets, Overwatch Q&A, Galaxy Cardback
Diablo 2.3 PTR Patch 1 - Datamined Info
A new patch has just hit the CDN. There appears to be some class changes, and a few other item passives changes.
Please keep in mind the following is datamined, and thus may have errors, or may not paint the full picture.
This is a work in progress post. Keep checking back.
- Update 2:50 EDT - Added Achievement Strings
- Update 3:07 EDT - Added Item passives
- Update 3:44 EDT - There is not much else. Some random strings. At this point check back in a few hours when we have some more detailed set changes. [Note: we do not datamine various things such as EXP changes and so on. We will have paragon though.]
- Update 4:25 EDT - Added paragon levels 2001-10000
- Update 11:30 EDT - Added new Set strings - Shenlong's and Vyr's!
Paragon Levels 2001- 10000 Experience
We have made a sheet of paragon Levels 2001 - 10000 required experience per level.
~ Click to view paragon 1 - 10000 ~
Item Passive Changes
Note: we will have a more detailed list of set changes in a few hours.
- 2 pieces: The damage of your Spirit Generators is increased by 2% (up from 1%) for each point of Spirit you have.
- When reaching maximum Spirit, all damage is increased by 100% (down from 300%), but you no longer passively regenerate Spirit and 65 Spirit is drained every second until you run out of Spirit.
Vyr's Amazing Arcana
- 4 pieces: Archon stacks also increase your Attack Speed, Armor and Resistances by 1%. (reworked from starting with 50 Archon stacks)
- 2 pieces: Primary skills, Acid Cloud, Firebats, Zombie Charger, Zombie Dogs, Gargantuan, Grasp of the Dead and Piranhas now cause Necrosis as well. Necrosis now also increases damage from all sources by 15% for 10 seconds. (new)
- 6 pieces: Now increases damage of Primary Skills, Acid Cloud, Firebats, Zombie Charger, Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan by 800% for 12 seconds after casting Wall of Death. This effect stacks up to 3 times. (new)
Seeker of the Light
- 6 pieces: Increase the damage of Blessed Hammer by 750% and Falling Sword by 500%. (up from 250%)
Spirit of Arachyr
- 2 pieces: Summon a permanent Spider Queen who leaves behind webs that deal 2500% (up from 1500%) weapon damage over 5 seconds and Slows enemies. The Spider Queen is commanded to move to where you cast your Corpse Spiders.
- 6 pieces: The damage of your creature skills is increased by 800% (up from 500%). Creature skills are Corpse Spiders, Plague of Toads, Firebats, Locust Swarm (new), Hex, and Piranhas.
- Vyr's Hellacool Helm renamed to: Vyr's Sightless Skull
- Vyr's Shocking Shoulders renamed to: Vyr's Proud Pauldrons
- NEW: Scrimshaw (Spear): Reduces the Mana cost of Zombie Charger by [VALUE]%.
- NEW: Unknown: Acid Cloud gains the effect of the Lob Blob Bomb rune.
- NEW: Unknown: Gain the Confidence Ritual passive.
- Sacred Harness (Belt): Judgment gains the effect of the Debilitate rune (new) and is cast at your landing location when casting Falling Sword.
- Henri's Perquisition (Mojo): The first time an enemy deals damage to you, reduce that damage by [VALUE]% and Charm the enemy for 3 seconds.
- Hunter's Wrath (Belt): Your primary skills (reworded from Hatred Generators) attack 30% faster and deal [VALUE]% increased damage.
- Coils of the First Spider: While channeling Firebats, you take 30% reduced damage (new) and gain [VALUE] Life per Hit.
- Jeram's Bracers (Bracers): Wall of Death can be cast up to three times (up from twice) within 2 seconds before the cooldown begins.
- Bracers of the First Men (Bracers): Hammer of the Ancients now attacks 50% faster and deals [VALUE]% increased damage. (new)
- Bracers of Destruction (Bracers): Seismic Slam deals [VALUE]% increased damage to the first 5 enemies it hits (up from 2).
- Relentless Skills cost 50% less Fury (down from 75%). Life per Fury Spent is now doubled. (new)
- Threatening Shout
- Falter : Now makes enemies take 30% increased damage for 6 seconds. (new)
- Battle Rage
- Swords to Ploughshares : Now also heals pets - Ancients. (new)
- Spiritual Attunement Maximum Mana is increased by 10%. Regenerate
2% of your maximum Mana per second. (down from 3%).
- Vision Quest When you deal damage with Corpse Spiders, Firebomb, Plague of Toads, or Poison Dart, your Mana regeneration is increased by 40% (up from 30%) for 5 seconds.
- Fierce Loyalty Now also passively increases movespeed by 15% (up from 0%) when you have a Gargantuan, Zombie Dog or Fetish summoned, even when in combat.
- Grasp of the Dead Cost: 150 Mana / Cooldown: 8 seconds / Ghoulish hands reach out from the ground, slowing enemy movement by 60% and dealing 760% weapon damage (up from 560%) as Physical over 8 seconds.
- Groping Eels : Increase the damage done to 1360% weapon damage (up from 880%) as Physical.
- Unbreakable Grasp : Now also removes the mana cost. (new)
- Desperate Grasp : Cooldown of Grasp of the Dead reduced to 4 (down from 6) seconds.
- Acid Cloud
- Corpse Bomb : Raise a corpse from the ground that explodes for 700% weapon damage (up from 620%) as Fire to enemies in the area.
- Zombie Charger
- Zombie Bears : Summon zombie bears that stampede towards your enemy. Each bear deals 520% weapon damage (up from 400%) as Poison to enemies in the area.
- Lumbering Cold : Zombie winter bears crawl out of the ground and run in all directions, dealing 280% weapon damage (up from 200%) as Cold to nearby enemies.
- Pile On : Summon a tower of zombies that falls over, dealing 880% weapon damage (up from 800%) as Physical to any enemies it hits.
- Undeath : If the Zombie Charger kills any enemies, it will reanimate and charge nearby enemies for 480% weapon damage (up from 360%) as Poison.
- Explosive Beast : Summon an explosive Zombie Dog that streaks toward the enemy before exploding, dealing 680% weapon damage (up from 580%) as Fire to all enemies within 12 yards.
- Firebats Now costs a fixed 125 mana. Deals for 475% weapon damage (up from 425%) as Fire.
- Dire Bats : Summon fewer but larger bats that travel a long distance and deal 500% weapon damage (up from 495%) as Fire.
- Hungry Bats : Rapidly summon two bats that each seek out a nearby enemy for 750% weapon damage (up from 635%) as Fire.
- Plague Bats : Diseased bats fly towards the enemy and infect them. Damage is slow at first, but can increase over time to a maximum of 720% weapon damage (up from 660%) as Poison.
- Vampire Bats : Initial mana cost increased to 250 (up from 225)
- Cloud of Bats : Call forth a swirl of bats that damage nearby enemies for 425% weapon damage as Fire. Now increases damage every second up to a maximum of 850% weapon damage after 3 seconds (up from 525%).
- Big Bad Voodoo
- Ghost Trance : Now also reduces all damage taken by 20%. (new)
- Bogadile : The giant bogadile now also stuns enemies. (new)
- Confidence Ritual: You deal 25% additional damage to enemies within 20 yards. (new passive)
- Description: Take your enemies into your confidence. Bring them close, so that they may share the fruits of your efforts.
- Unstable Anomaly When you receive fatal damage, you instead gain a shield equal to 400% (up from 300%) of your maximum Life for 5 seconds and release a shockwave that knocks enemies back and Stuns them for 3 seconds. / This effect may occur once every 60 seconds.
- TheTimeTrap - The Time Trap
- TheWarthatTimeForgot - The War that Time Forgot
- MalthaelMountCriteria - MalthaelMount_Criteria
- BossSpeedRun_Conquest_Title_Tag_1 - Boss Mode
- BossSpeedRun_Conquest_Description_Tag_1 - Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X within 30 minutes of the start of the game.
- Diablo_Name_Tag_2 - Diablo
- BossSpeedRun_HC_Conquest_Title_Tag_2 - Worlds Apart
- BossSpeedRun_HC_Conquest_Description_Tag_2 - Kill the following bosses at max level on Torment X within 30 minutes of the start of the game in Hardcore mode.
- Diablo_Name_Tag_3 - Diablo
- SeasonItemsLegendaryGems6_50_Conquest_Title_Tag - On a Good Day
- SeasonItemsLegendaryGems6_50_Conquest_Description_Tag - Level six Legendary Gems to level 50.
- SeasonItemsLegendaryGems6_50_Conquest_Criteria_1 - Season_Items_LegendaryGems_1_5 Criteria 1
- SeasonItemsLegendaryGems6_50_HC_Conquest_Title_Tag - I Can't Stop
- SeasonItemsLegendaryGems6_50_HC_Conquest_Description_Tag - Level six Legendary Gems to level 50 in Hardcore mode.
- SeasonItemsLegendaryGems6_50_HC_Conquest_Criteria_1 - Season_Items_LegendaryGems_1_5 Criteria 1
- Fast_Nephalem_Rift_Conquest_TX_Title_Tag - Speed Demon
- Fast_Nephalem_Rift_Conquest_TX_Description_Tag - Complete a Nephalem Rift at max level on Torment X within 2 minutes.
- Fast_Nephalem_Rift_Conquest_TX_Criteria_1 - FinishLootRunWithin15Minutes Criteria 1
- Fast_Nephalem_Rift_HC_Conquest_TX_Title_Tag - Need for Speed
- Fast_Nephalem_Rift_HC_Conquest_TX_Description_Tag - Complete a Nephalem Rift at max level on Torment X within 2 minutes in Hardcore mode.
- Fast_Nephalem_Rift_HC_Conquest_TX_Criteria_1 - FinishLootRunWithin15Minutes Criteria 1
- Fast_Nephalem_Rift_HC_Conquest_TX_Criteria_2 - FinishLootRunWithin15Minutes Criteria 1
we need more infos, dig faster into this patch
I was hoping for some new Wizard item, just a belt is kind of lame.
they said they will change the xp values from 1-70 and on 70 mobs (maybe torment levels etc ). Can that be datamined?
Am I the only one who is surprised that not 1 or 2 monk things were changed?
That class feels really powerful at the moment.
Guess the nerf hammer will fall later.
I wouldn't expect monks to go live as overpowered as they may be at the moment, but monks/barbs will most likely end up being the top classes this patch either way.
Blizzards design pattern across all of their games is to shift power around intentionally, leaving some classes behind while others get there chance to be top tier (for better or worse).
unless you play wizard, in which case it is bottom of the pile all time erry time because apparently wizards were OP back in classic or some bullshit like that.
Surprised not to see any nerfs to Shenlongs, they'll probably come later...
One interesting change...
Hunter's Wrath (Belt): Your primary skills (reworded from Hatred Generators) attack 30% faster and deal [VALUE]% increased damage.
Think this means it'll work for every class now? Would be nice for my Shenlong's monk
It's still for DH-only ;), they just made it so that people wouldn't benefit from Kridershot affix
Damn :p. Seemed too good to be true, guess it was...
Of course, seeing as I was expecting a nerf, not getting a buff is still a pretty good outcome ;).
There is an actual change for Shenlongs, but I don't know if Diablofans will update, Check Here, it's
When reaching maximum Spirit, all damage is increased by 100%(down from 300%), but you no longer passively regenerate Spirit and 65 Spirit is drained every second until you run out of Spirit.
It is for Heroes of the Storm
Kridershot only make elemental arrow classified as hatred generator not primary skill.
oh i didnt see your comment just made one myself wondering the same thing lol.
New Judgment rune or bad description?
Closest I see to Debilitate is Deliberation
I really hope this wasn't a typo, although i'm 99% sure it is. the other thing that i contend is adding primary skills and the new set Spirit of Arachyr has only Corpse Spiders and Plague of Toads.
It's a new rune, available for testing on PTR.
yo Guys, you might wanna take a look at this:
some additional datamined info from this patch (should be added on frontpage)
You guys missed some pretty huge changes on your list. Primarily that Vyr's 4 piece and Fazula's bonuses were swapped, and Bane of the Stricken has an INSANE nerf coming.