Beta Coming to a Close
This is big news, and in case you missed it, check it out here.
Official Patch 17 Notes
Originally Posted by Blue Tracker / Official Forums)(
Diablo III Beta Patch 17 – v.0.11.0.9327
All characters have been wiped. Items, gold, auctions, achievements, followers, and artisans have also been wiped, and Beta Bucks have been reset to 50.
- Cross-game chat is available! Beta participants can now keep in touch with their Real ID and BattleTag friends, no matter which Blizzard game they're playing.
- Please note that some restrictions do apply for BattleTag chat:
- You can only send BattleTag invites while logged into the Diablo III beta client
- You can only receive BattleTag invites while logged into the Diablo III beta client
For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Beta Bug Report forum
- Players should no longer be desynced from the server after watching or skipping a cut-scene
- Projectile spell effects should no longer be invisible when casting them
- The Auction House should no longer lag and generate ERROR_1 when attempting to switch currencies
- The Auction House should no longer display your amount of Beta Bucks as 0 unless you actually have 0 Beta Bucks
Starter Edition Updates.
A good point was made, that the string could just mean a character has reached max level for the starter edition, and then becomes locked.
- StarterEditionLockedHero - This hero cannot be used with a starter edition license. Please create a new hero.
- StarterEditionLockedQuests - This quest is unavailable with a Starter Edition license. Please change your quest or create a new hero.
- HeroSelectCantCreateHeroWhileInParty - Unable to create a hero while in a party.
Boss Name Change
We already knew this, but its in the strings now so just pointing it out
- The Mistress of Pain is now The Maiden of Lust
- Encounter changed from Defeat the Mistress and destroy the final Demon Heart! to Defeat the Maiden and destroy the final Sin Heart!
Unofficial Class Changes
VERY small patch today.
- Weapon Throw Cost: 10 Fury / Hurl a throwing weapon at an enemy for 100% (down from 120%) weapon damage and Slow the movement of the enemy by 60% for 2 seconds.
- Paralysis Lightning damage dealt to enemies now has up to a 8% (up from 5%) chance to Stun the target for 3 seconds (changed from 2).