I suggest watching my newest video. I build a mp 7-10 barb on 2million gold . I talk about what gears good now a days and prices of each items.
- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 11 months, and 3 days
Last active Thu, Oct, 3 2013 12:25:19
- 0 Followers
- 47 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Nov 1, 2013TNTrice2013 posted a message on 2 Million gold budget for a barbarian to farm mp7-10 efficiently.Hi guys TNTrice here. With the amount of people returning to diablo 3 due to the highly anticipated expansion I am aware many people have out dated gears/builds. I will be doing various budget builds on my youtube channel for all classes . This is my 2 million budget Rend/Ww barbarian that surprisingly did mp 10 efficiently . Much more to come hope this helped somebody and you enjoy!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Nov 1, 2013TNTrice2013 posted a message on 2 Million gold budget for a barbarian to farm mp7-10 efficiently.Hi guys TNTrice here. With the amount of people returning to diablo 3 due to the highly anticipated expansion I am aware many people have out dated gears/builds. I will be doing various budget builds on my youtube channel for all classes . This is my 2 million budget Rend/Ww barbarian that surprisingly did mp 10 efficiently . Much more to come hope this helped somebody and you enjoy!Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Sep 29, 2013We just have different opinions. You think it will not be capped at 40% i think it will be capped at 40%. Itas better to be prepared so in my case i will not go above 40% to prepare. If it does happen to go above 40% with paragon/abilities then great it will be even easierPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Sep 29, 2013 Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Sep 27, 2013TNTrice2013 posted a message on Hi guys just some Reaper of souls Thoughts/TheorysHey guys just wanted to share my video about my thoughts on Reaper Of Souls and my theory crafting of new builds that will be necessary after the expansion/nerfs.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
If you would take a few mins to watch it you wont be disappointed!
Jul 8, 2013Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient RepositoriesQuote from Proof07
Finally, a nice video from you ! If you invest in it , will be really cool. I like the use of ice armor, used it while I was leveling up and thought why don't they use this?:\(maybe cause nobody cares about defence with insane dps, which is blizzard's mistake for making mp10 monsters have so much hp, instead of making them do more dmg..)
I would change galvanising ward for blur or unstable anomaly, those passives would help you more. Also try crystallize rune for ice armor, enemies do hit you and 60% perma extra armor will make a difference. With blur and crystallize the only problem left is all rez. Unstable anomaly may be useful when you have no need for blur, instead you die once in a while from not paying attention or something...
Bro this was the best suggestion ever.. I am now using your exact suggestions and mp10 is now a breeze. Change ward for blur and use the ice armor rune crystallize.. Such an amazing difference in game play. made everything 100 X easier
Jul 8, 2013Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient RepositoriesQuote from Bagstone
Hey, this is an amazing idea. And thanks for explaining your build.
Just some comments regarding your explanations, in case you make another video you should make sure you got your facts straight:
1) Arcane Orb and "amazing aggro" suggests that you think it's some high-threat skill like in WoW. D3 does not have a real "aggro" concept, monsters go somewhat random and decide to attack on sight (though their range differs, for example it's really small for goblins) or if they're attacked (this is what you want). The latter makes Celestial Orb so great - since it makes the orbs piercing, it travels a far distance and thus "attracts" many monsters. If you want to know more about aggro, read here (though much of it is about multiplayer). Just wanted to point out that "amazing aggro" in this context sounds confusing and misleading.
2) Following up on this, another spell that works great in this regard is Blizzard, for obvious reasons: it has a huge range and affects a huge area (greater than Arcane Orb), plus it even deals more damage and may trigger Cold Blooded. However, if you'd go for Blizzard it's just a "regular Sleet Storm" build, which is why I'd stress that Arcane Orb is the one (rarely used) spell that makes this build somewhat unique. As some of the Youtube comments pointed out, this is not entirely new; but the one thing I like about this build is the clever use of Arcane Orb instead of Blizzard. It's one of my favorite spells, actually, and I'd like to see it become more useful.
3) Explosive blasts and "tons of crits spam non stop": again, not sure what you're getting at, but EB has no "additional crit chance" or whatever. It's simply a great DPS spell if you're using Critical Mass, and the fact that it crits a lot is just because you're supposed to have lots of crit on your gear in order to proc APoC and CM. Don't make up statements that seem to indicate you don't know the spell mechanics... I actually think you do, but some people might throw this at you if you include this in your video, and you can't quickly "edit" a video ;-) Just refer to EB being the best DPS spell whenever you're using CM (see Loroese's guide).
4) Your explanation of CM comes across a bit strange... CM is being used by more than 90% of all wizards. Rather than stating that it's "one of the best passives in the game" - which is even an understatement, CM is absolutely overpowered and should be nerfed already - you should say why you need it in your build (Teleport and EB cooldown reset). Because if someone were to use a different DPS skill he/she wouldn't need CM (you can simply reset Teleport by having the Illusionist passive). It would make this build crit- and APoC-independent and therefore make gearing much much simpler. Maybe you can think about this as an alternative.
I hope you understand this is just some advice to consider before you make the final video. I really like the idea of this build, but you should make sure you phrase stuff right and also elaborate on what distinguishes your build from the typical CM builds or Sleet Storm builds (i.e., read up a bit on what builds have been proposed before, especially on the official forums, to avoid being called out for plagiarism). Also, use the skill calculator link instead of your character link as you seem to play around a bit (Arcane Orb is not in your current skill set). Link to your video build: http://us.battle.net...chSf!Wgf!Yaccca
Thank you very much for your friendly advise!
1,) Blizzard does work! it was actually my original spell of choice. However i dont want any slow at all because i am speed farming! That is why we go with arcane orb for this build.
2.) Explosive Blast.- I do not actually know how else to describe it other than huge damage and tons of crits lol. Technically it does have an extra chance of crits over other abilities because a regular explosive blast hitting 20 targets has 20 chances to crit... How ever with chain reaction there are 3 explosions . So if theres 20 targets theres actually a chance for 60 crits total. Plus it is spamable because of how many times the ability crits due to how many chances it has.
3.) lol thanks for linking the skill calculator i probably should have done that sorry. Also yes my english is not the best i just word things however they come to my mind so if that frustrates any of you. im sorry xD
Jul 7, 2013I am sorry I thought I showed the skills in the video.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
We do not want any mobs slowed so that they can keep up with you yet get slowed if there within a few yards by ice armor so they cannot land a hit.
The skills i use currently are:
Ray of frost - sleet storm (Main form of dps)
teleport - safe pasage (Teleport in middle of group and you take less damage.)
Arcane Orb - celestial Orb ( Very good dps very cool spell but only use is to horde up mobs! amazing aggro)
Explosive blast - Chain reaction (Amazing dps! tons of crits spam non stop)
Magic Weapon - Blood Magic (10% damage boost and 1.5%life steal its great)
Ice armor - Chilling Aura (Keeps mobs in melee range away from hitting you so you can continue to horde)
Cold Blooded(All enemies in sleet storm are frooze/chilled so they take 20% extra damage)
Critical Mass (Reduces cooldowns by 1 second per crit its 1 of the best passives in the games)
Galvanizing Ward (I like the life per second 620 life per second is a great extra bonus to have to keep from dying)
In a few days im going to upload another video of the final skills/gears i decide to use and go into more details..
Here's my profile the skills are also there lol
Jul 6, 2013fixed the vidPosted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
Jul 6, 2013Hi everybody!Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
I just came up with a amazing build i call the sleet of bats. Extremely similar to the witch doctors cloud of bats build. You gather the whole map into 1 group let them all follow then teleport to the middle for the kills! Its insanely high speed farming with very good damage and large pulls.
Heres the video below
i really would like to no what you think as far as build/skill changes
Jul 6, 2013I think this could possibly with the right gear/person be the very best and fastest monk farming build period. Watch and let me know what you think im very curious to see because i think this could become the cookie cutter monk build that everyone starts using.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
Here is the video below
Jul 4, 2013In this video i go in depth of how to use COB build. I talk about the skills and the gear the requirements . Sharing my stats and gear and i go in depth as to why i use each skill how to use them when to use them and the requirements for mp10Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.