- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 4 months, and 26 days
Last active Sun, Dec, 23 2012 15:17:49
- 0 Followers
- 34 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Dec 21, 2012Posted in: Off-TopicQuote from Niddro
I just read a blue post that Blizzard really thought that the world would end today so they haven't even started on the PvP feature for D3.
Jay: Yeah, we figured no reason to work our asses off if the world is ending. We've been drinking beer, listening to heavy metal and playing Torchlight 2 for the past few months.
Blizzard has now announced that since the world doesn't seem to have ended, they'll start developing PvP for D3 and It'll be available soon™.
hahahahahahaha good one
Dec 16, 2012i'll say just this:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
i'm a casual player, i do 1 run each day if i'm not busy, have been farming mp3-4 for 1 month and i found 0 items worth more than 50k.
i start doing mp0 runs to farm paragon levels and in the second one i find a 1200dps slotted wand (i never got a 1200dps 1h weapon before), worth about 20m, and a lot more legendary drops than mp4
end of discussion.
Dec 11, 2012Posted in: Off-TopicQuote from Jaetch
The Mayans predicted Dec. 21, 2012 as the last day of their calendar because they expected aliens and/or higher beings to come to Earth and transport them to a different dimension on that particular date. But unfortunately, their civilization was prematurely wiped out by the Spanish conquistadors so their predictions are completely moot now.
(shouldn't this be in off-topic?)
totally not, the last day was 28th october, on 21 dember a leasing that lasted 99 years will end, that's it.
i just read this info while searching it on the web uberlol
i'd link you, but i can't find it in english :\
Nov 23, 2012hi, i can kill monsters in mp3, and farming for the nine keys took me five days (meh.. so long, act2 must be broken), since it's so long, and i can't seem to find a good rare to get money and upgrade, would anyone be so kind to help me get an hellfire ring (5nv + ubers in mp9-10) ? i'll provide all my keys to do soPosted in: Looking For Group [NA]
am not online most of the time, you can add me so we can talk in game
Nov 4, 2012i'll say what i think:Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
1) should have base cost 15 BUT, overpenetration should cost 20-25.
2) grenades definitely need to blown up on hit.
3) fan of knives.. never used this one, maybe they could halve the cooldown to 5 seconds ?
4) marked for death seems already good.. i don't have enough disc to use it tho.
5) multishot has the biggest letdown of being costly and underpowered compared to the other skills
6) sentry: its only problem is that i can't "summon" it like the hydra, it's half useless in real combat cause i can only create it on myself, so if i need to run i can never use it, if it's a boss battle it's useful tho. but we can never change skills cause we lose NV, and since most of the time we're against elites, moving a lot, so it's useless.
7) cluster arrow is unbalanced, either the cost is too high or the damage isn't on par, cause even if it's a splash damage, with just 3 you're out of hatred, add the story about not being able to change the skills on the fly, add the fact that the DamagePerHatred is honestly lower than ball lightning, rapid fire, and more, not many people will ever use it, unless you're gonna kill anything with a signature skill and keep it just as "finisher" or "secret weapon" (not making any sense, i'd say)
8) Rain of vengenace is one of those skills rarely used, that blizzard definitely has killed with the recent changes, as it should knockback/stun (runes), but with the whole cap and immunity thing, and the 30 seconds cooldown, it's so useless that it can be saved only if it does 5000% weapon damage, or if you lower the cooldwon at 5-10 seconds and make its knockback/stun NOT add with yours, as in, if it says it knocks back, it should, always, do it, without any kind of reduction other than the base 25% of inferno, that's what i think.
also i would change some other skills to not be so castrated by reductions, all the CCs have been changed to be used "correctly" in inferno, but everything has changed now, when a rare monster isn't getting effect of anything that last under 0.8 seconds, and your base CC are somewhere near 1.5 seconds each (-25% = 1.1, so after any CC it never does anything), i feel that they should be better (raised) or not reducted at all, another example is the life steal of nether tentacles, 3%, becomes 0.6%, hits one monster at a time (so it deals at least half the damage compared to other runes), it heals 600 with 100.000 damage, i think i prefer doing double the damage at all the times than this.
Oct 27, 2012i have 38% crit (41 with follower), i removed archery cause it's totally clear to the eye, with SS i crit a lot more, without i can shoot 7 times without a crit, and 50% crit damage lose against more crits, but i'm not really searching for the "correct" answer as in what does more damage, i just wanna know what is better to play without having to flee 70% of the time because both potion and preparation are on cooldown, loh seems the only way as windforce isn't healing me for that much (2.8 = 0.56%, that means 56 life every 10k damage, divided by the coeff.. that's kinda useless when you get 1.4k damage reflect doing 20k), and the loh on xbows is the same as hbow, so with 2 i'd get "double" the loh (imagining i can afford good ones, these two i have now are just low budget to try a bit)Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
Oct 27, 2012you think so?Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
a socket windforce sounds nice, but from what i see it's at about 20m with average dps of 1200, to have 70-100% crit (right now), while a a good legendary 1h-bow (20-40m) has 170-200, higher speed and 20% less average damage, but got also marked for death (12 % more damage, lowers the gap with the bow, honestly i'm thinking about removing vault from my build to put this skill) and can switch a second hbow for loh to handle reflect elites (if 800 is enough, i could put a gem to raise that to 1100), the thing i don't know it's how would it perform (wish i could try), and more importantly, how would it on higher MP (i play mp4 and am striving to kill some elites, will lower to 2 probably, key aren't dropping at all anyways), where monster have really too much hp.
what do you think ?
Oct 27, 2012ok, i got all the weapons (well, weak ones), and i really need to understand what would be better, but i can't seem to be able to by just switching them, so i ask you, out of these 3 combinations (bow, xbow, double hbow), which do you think it's better ?Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
this is my actual build http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aiVhXd!TfY!cabbZY
but i'm not so sure about hungering arrow, it's powerful with the xbow, but i feel like it's not getting me much cover, if you know what i mean
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.