- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 6 months, and 26 days
Last active Mon, Aug, 22 2016 21:40:40
- 0 Followers
- 35 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jun 1, 2014I started having this problem since 2.0.something (I quit D3 during 1.8 (everything was fine as I recall) and came back 1 week before ROS (loading times got really long). I could probably get a new laptop, but since D3 is the only game that I play and apart from gaming everything works fine I thought I could probably get more RAM (I have 4GB) and replace my HD with SSD. Do you think it would help?Posted in: Technical Support
Jul 28, 2013Luiquao posted a message on ActivisionBlizzard Press Release, Community Commentary: The Potential of Loot 2.0, Curse Weekly RoundupOk but is it related in any way: Less than 8 mil subs and this stock buy-out?Posted in: News & Announcements
Jul 15, 2013FYI Paragon 40 is far far from the middle I'd say P80 is somewhere in the middle (not based on actual math though).Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
1. Stack Arcane vit since you already have two pieces.
2. Go for rare chest. I sniped mine for like 30 mils and its All Res+Arcane Res.
3. Change your Witching hour and Inna's pants. In my opinion you shouldn't aim at high dexterity when the budget is low. Instead go for high vit. I would buy Inna's Pants with 130-160 Vit and if lucky some dex. Same goes for the belt: you could buy 160Vit Witching hour probably with some Dex and if super lucky you get some secondary res for stacking like mine.
Edit: your crafted pieces are not worth keeping them on. So forget about Arcane Res and try to find something else if there are no arcane res deals
Jul 15, 2013Thank you sirPosted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
one more question: should I have my rare chest with 70AR or Inna's chest with +12% Life is a better choice? I sort of lacking HP but have 580AR so maybe I could sacrifice some All Res and get more HP instead?... Or squeezing HP from other pieces is a better idea?
Jul 14, 2013Hello everyone!Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
So I just finished my barb and switched to a new monk since it's not fun for me not to lvl up anything
I am currently playing with dashing strike build and found it quite entertaining. In A1 you can constantly "dash" stuff and always keep up 3 stacks of sweeping wind. It also looks really cool: you are moving like Flash and charging your enemies at superspeed.
I was recently watching Twitch's monks and read this forum and found out not many people are actually using this build. The question is why? Apart from being fun this build seems very efficient to me. You can easily avoid bad stuff like frozen traps or poison from those trees in The Fields of Misery + it is fast. (not as fast as Barb's but still you can farm at a decent pace)
I would like you to take a peek at my gear and possibly point out some mistakes (if any)
- I have 161k unbuffed DPS, 40k life and 560AR (stacking Arcane but will switch if craft anything good with different Resistance);
- My goal is MP9.
Jun 30, 2013I am actually 99.5 lolPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Right now the game is all about farming demonic essences once u hit 100 para. or level up another char.
And go to act2 now, vault of the assassins and farm the shit out of it for demonics.
Jun 7, 2013Somewhat related question: do people craft legendaries nowadays? For some reasons those legendary plans are super expensive on AH. Btw I levelled my barb 1-89 and have never seen any legendary plan drop.Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
Jun 4, 2013Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Komie
Quote from Bagstone
2) This is a bit off-topic, but may I ask what stats you got such that 500m were enough to get your monk MP10 ready? I'm in the same boat, switched to monk but I'm struggling a bit as to what he needs to go from MP7 (where I'm now at) to the higher levels.
Here's my profile. http://us.battle.net...1261/hero/12464
I would like to point out that I probably spent about 700 million TOTAL, but that's because I bought a few things that didn't work out exactly too well. Also, MP10 is possible, but it's not something I'm able to farm with ease. A difficult elite/rare pack will melt my face off. MP8 on the other hand, is very easy for me to handle. MP9 is also pretty easy, although I will die a little bit more then MP8.
EDIT: MP9, and MP10 I change to the dodge mantra with the extra armor.
Dont want to be mean or something but did you spend your millions by just crafting shoulders & wrists or those things that didn't work out well cost like 200-300 mil each?
I mean your gear is really weak. Did a quick PC:
Head - 10 mil
chest - 7 mil
boots - 7 mil
nat's ring - ~8mil
unity ~7 mil
pants < 1 mil 1=""> 1 mil>
Jun 2, 2013You need LS. So I guess you have no choice but drop your Vit and get at least 5.5% LS.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
I am currently running 450-500AR + 44.4k HP on mp10 and it feels like I am on "the edge" in terms of survivability. I dont die, but when I whirlwind through the lasers on plague it feels kinda uncomfortable... You can safely drop some of your AR and HP.
1. imo, Jewelry is for dps. So instead of AR search for high average damage (40-50).
2. you can go for WH belt of Inna's Pants. I switched from my old high vit rare pants (120 STR + 220 Vit +70 AR + 2 sockets) to Inna's and gained almost 18k dps. I lost a lot of vit but was able to make it up to those lost HP points by getting a brand new pair of High Vit Ice Climbers (149) + some Vit on my new Inna's Pants (47). Yes I lost 70AR but in my mind it was totally worth it. I am now enjoying new high Attack Speed and >300k self buffed DPS (I think it was almost 400k with WoB on).
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jul 28, 2013Luiquao posted a message on ActivisionBlizzard Press Release, Community Commentary: The Potential of Loot 2.0, Curse Weekly RoundupOk but is it related in any way: Less than 8 mil subs and this stock buy-out?Posted in: News
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.