The leak got more wrong than it got right, so I would take it with a grain of salt honestly.
Blizzard mentioned that they had multiple classes set to come in at different points throughout the game's life, so it is possible they are waiting to see people's reactions towards certain classes.
I personally would love a holy inquisitor or a shadow user.
Umm... WTF are you talking about? The leak was 99% correct and the other 1% was future conjecture which may or may not happen. If this leak was a Mega Millions lottery ticket it would have hit all 5 numbers plus the golden ball.