• 0

    posted a message on [EU] Clan HEADLESS is looking for new active members!
    Could I please get an invite as well, if there's still space. sp0ck3r#2526 - have been playing Wiz (T5) since RoS release but recently switched to WD, farming T4 at the moment.

    Thanks!
    Posted in: Clans and Communities [EU]
  • 0

    posted a message on Arcane Sentries: Working as Intended...
    What I love most is big illusionist packs which vortex you in, then immediately surround you and you can't escape. I now just chuckle whenever that happens to me. Sometimes Blizz are just mean.

    Fire chain on dead mobs is a very good one though it's definitely a bug :P
    Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on Inferno Drops - ilvl Discussion & Preferences
    An item worth 2 mil is "awesome" in my book. Something not worthless is an item that can sell for 80k or more. I don't think that is a lot to ask. In my 8 hours of farming act 2 last weekend, my gold went up by 100k but I did not find any upgrades for any of my chars (I have 4 chars in inferno). I'm a fairly patient player, but I don't think a lot of people could stand this fruitless farm for gears, and they would most likely end up using the RMAH to progress. Which I suppose is what Blizzard wanted all along.

    I'm not exactly complaining because I was able to cash in a bit before this patch and now sitting on a healthy amount of gold. I just think making the game a little more rewarding (in terms of useful drops) is good for everyone.
    Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on Inferno Drops - ilvl Discussion & Preferences
    Quote from Beace

    Quote from yunaff102

    Quote from granzon84

    Im fine with the drop chance of ilvls im getting 3-4 ilvl 63 rares per hour which is reasonable, but the random affix budget is way absurd... i mean getting regularly 200dps ilvl 63 weapon is facepalming to the extreme. I suggest they implement some minimum stats budget to of ilvl 62-63 to minimum dps of >500. Also seeing a rare archon piece dropping is a wonderful sight, after right clicking is entirely opposite.

    I completely agree. I farmed ZK and Belial about 10 times during the weekend, saw plenty of ilvl62 and 63 items but all of them were worthless. As I said in some other threads, it would be nice if they remove useless affix e.g. thorns, +hp health globes, and even pick up radius. Also don't roll int on DH quivers or barb belt, don't roll str on WD helm or WZ source stones...

    If they make it so that 1 out of 100 items you found is worth something, that's barely enough incentive for people to keep going. As it stands now, we're probably closer to 1 out of 1000...
    So what would you prefer? That 1 out of 50 items are awesome? Do you have any understanding at all what that would do to the game as a whole?

    The only way they could have awesome items drop more often, is if they'd remove the AH. Some players would prefer that I'm sure, but it's obviously not gonna happen.

    I did not say awesome. I said not worthless. There is a huge difference.
    Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on jeweler plans drop rates
    Mine (in inferno)

    3 x Ledendaries
    1 x BS plan (4 stats belt)
    1 x JC plan

    I got the 2 plans very soon after I hit Inferno (10 days after release) and I haven't seen any since. I assumed they are at least as rare as legendaries...
    Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on Inferno Drops - ilvl Discussion & Preferences
    Quote from granzon84

    Im fine with the drop chance of ilvls im getting 3-4 ilvl 63 rares per hour which is reasonable, but the random affix budget is way absurd... i mean getting regularly 200dps ilvl 63 weapon is facepalming to the extreme. I suggest they implement some minimum stats budget to of ilvl 62-63 to minimum dps of >500. Also seeing a rare archon piece dropping is a wonderful sight, after right clicking is entirely opposite.

    I completely agree. I farmed ZK and Belial about 10 times during the weekend, saw plenty of ilvl62 and 63 items but all of them were worthless. As I said in some other threads, it would be nice if they remove useless affix e.g. thorns, +hp health globes, and even pick up radius. Also don't roll int on DH quivers or barb belt, don't roll str on WD helm or WZ source stones...

    If they make it so that 1 out of 100 items you found is worth something, that's barely enough incentive for people to keep going. As it stands now, we're probably closer to 1 out of 1000...
    Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on Ghom post 1.0.3
    Has anyone tried him post patch? I could clear all of act 3 up to him (not skipping anything) but he just seemed impossible. The clouds stay up forever and he creates 1 like every 10 seconds... I got him to 80% and the whole place was already covered in poison clouds.

    Help very much appreciated. FYI I have 15k dmg, 680 LoH, 42k hp and 570 resist (unbuffed) with shield and board OR 17k dmg, 1000 LoH, 510 resist and 40k hp (unbuffed) dual wield.
    Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
  • 0

    posted a message on Loot, rates and reward...
    I think the pool of possible randomness is just too big, which means the amount of garbage you get is just phenomenal. If they could restrict it so that Int doesn't roll on quivers, Str/Dex don't roll on WD/WZ helm etc. it would be much better. I noticed though that the few sellable items that I got were dropped during progression rather than farming, but maybe that's just me.

    For reference I have a WD (76 hours act 4 inferno), DH (70 hours killed diablo inferno, my main farming char pre 1.0.3), Barb (25 hours act 2 inferno) and Monk (25 hours act 1 inferno). I have looted a Tal Rasha chest sold for 2.2 mil, a rare helm sold for 3 mil, and a Deadman's Legacy sold for 5 mil. I spent roughly a couple of mil on the AH for each char, never bought any item more than 1 mil. I'm kinda lazy so I normally just vendor items if I dont' think they are worth more than 50k.

    PS: I am not wearing ANY of the items I found on any chars, all were bought from AH. Played right into Blizz's plan.
    Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on Patch 1.0.3 undocumented changes
    Some Winged Molok's in Act 3 were not targetable/hittable for me. They were still spitting fireballs at me but I wasn't able to hit them, even with AoE attacks.

    I levelled my monk from 59 to 60 last night and killed Izual in Hell 4 times (in public party of 4). I noticed that there were a lot more bombs being dropped, to the point that I was frozen for a long period of time towards the end of the fight. The bombs themselves did almost no damage to my monk but being kind-of-perma-frozen sucked.

    Also in all 4 kills he only dropped 1 white item when he died. The unique right after him (when you talk to the ghost of the NPC) also dropped 1 white the 4 times I killed it. I know they have nerfed bosses' drop rates but this is a bit ridiculous.
    Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on Hitting A Wall in Act 3, Please Help
    14% block chance is also quite low? My shield got +8% block chance for a total of 26% on the shield, plus the Helm of Command giving 34% chance to block.
    Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
  • 0

    posted a message on act 2-4 damage nerf
    Quote from UberMey

    What is the point of skiping elites, kill belial and reach act3? If I cant handle act2 what will I get in act3 if its harder?

    Those jumping bomb throwing lacunis and invisible snakes have given me more grief than any other mobs in game (ok maybe excluding the soul lashers). In all my play throughs I always try to get through act 2 as fast as humanly possible.
    Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
  • 0

    posted a message on Monk Inferno Guide - 1.0.3
    With the impending IAS nerf, is this stat still priority #1?
    Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
  • 0

    posted a message on Question about " One with everything "
    Do we know which of the resists is cheapest/easiest to stack?
    Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
  • 0

    posted a message on Help and Sugestions to Diablo Inferno
    http://www.diablofans.com/topic/51577-how-to-kill-inferno-shadow-clones-with-dh/

    I have to say that it does involve quite a bit of luck depending what your clone decides to do. Might take a few hours of trying but once you pass phase 2 it should be a kill, because phase 3 is almost identical to phase 1. Good luck!
    Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
  • 0

    posted a message on How to Kill Inferno Shadow Clones with DH
    I'm still not sure how to get through the second and third clones (I can get the first one down everytime coz the timing is fixed). I use both SS and Rain of Vengeance but somehow it always manages to get a shot in and kills me (I have 42k dps without SS). Also I noticed that the clone spawns all over the place, not always in the lower right corner like most of the vids, is this new?

    Should I use Rain on myself right after Diablo disappears and hope for the best, or wait til the clone spawns then use ss and rain at the same time?
    Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.