I've seen posts like yours frequently, and out of a matter of simple curiosity i'd like to know.... why are you here. it is one thing to provide constructive criticism for a game in the hopes of making it better... but to post on a diablo forum that the game is dead, and the community is terrible... seems kinda pointless. I dont play wow - never did much for me. But I dont spend my time on the WOW forums insulting the game or its player base. If you truly do not enjoy this game - then remove the fansite from your bookmarks, and move on. There are plenty of things to do on the internet other than insulting strangers, and a game that - contrary to many toxic posts i see - is still alive and well. I truly do wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and hope that you are able to surround yourself with what makes you happy - instead of posting on a forum for a game that clearly does not.
- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 10 months, and 7 days
Last active Sat, Mar, 24 2018 08:42:21
- 2 Followers
- 506 Total Posts
- 47 Thanks
Sep 16, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
i dont remember exactly when, but i do remember seeing a blue post about this some time ago. seems like it is on their radar, but i'm not too sure if any updates have been given recently on the idea.
Jun 5, 2015Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Hey All - the <dfans> clan is currently looking to replenish our ranks. We accept players of all skill levels. Our only requirements are that you are an active sociable player.
Feel free to send us a clan invite request, or send me a PM at ysoserious#1178.
While this post is geared towards the NA servers - there is also an EU Dfans clan
Nov 5, 2016Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Oct 29, 2016Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Hey all - I am currently participating in a charity to raise money for suicide awareness, and am looking to help folks in game in exchange for a small donation. I ran a similar type of thing last summer and was able to raise over $250 from diablo players I was able to reach through this website. - please note - I received approval from the mods before posting this thread.
This fundraiser is for NA servers, Softcore, Seasons..
Please read below for some FAQ on this...
1. Is this a scam.
-google 'overnight walk' - it should be the first thing that comes up. check it out for yourself before donating (as you should do with any charity)
2. What charity is this? How do I donate
This is a charity to raise awareness for suicide prevention. It is an overnight 16 mile walk that will take place in Washington DC on June 17th.
click here to -- Donate To the charity
3. How much are you asking - and for what....
- whatever you can spare is fine. I'll help with powerleveling, speed leveling low paragons, season journey, ubers, or whatever else I can.
4. How do i find you -
- add 'ysoserious#1178'
5. Why this charity?
- suicide is a problem that does not discriminate - impacting all races, ages, genders, military status, etc.
- Although we will not likely get rid of this crisis, it is something that we can help get under control.
- I have come across far too many people in my travels that have either considered it, been impacted by it, or whom I have lost forever because of it This charity is about spreading awareness to help fight this problem.
6. The journey so far...
- last time around in NYC - I was able to raise $1,109.00 - due in large part to contributions made by diablo members. Even though it did end up pouring rain the entire time - the entire event went of great.
- my first donation received this time around - a surprising $100 - was given by a fellow diablo player.. who is now considering signing up for the San Diego walk themselves!
- there is quite a bit of time before the event... and while I will not spam message boards with this, I will periodically check in with some progress updates.
Thanks for your time,
Any further questions, please feel free to private message me on here.
Jun 29, 2016Posted in: Introduction
I'm always happy to help people out. i'm on the NA servers - you can add me if you'd like ysoserious#1178. Ill be happy to powerlevel, gear, or whatever else you need.
I play season, not hardcore - and am on daily.
Jun 1, 2016Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Glad he could help! the offer is still on the table until saturday morning for anyone else that needs help.
As you can see from the above posters - this is legit.
Thanks again for donating oldschool - it is truly appreciated. if you ever need help in the future - feel free to drop us a line.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.