I've seen posts like yours frequently, and out of a matter of simple curiosity i'd like to know.... why are you here. it is one thing to provide constructive criticism for a game in the hopes of making it better... but to post on a diablo forum that the game is dead, and the community is terrible... seems kinda pointless. I dont play wow - never did much for me. But I dont spend my time on the WOW forums insulting the game or its player base. If you truly do not enjoy this game - then remove the fansite from your bookmarks, and move on. There are plenty of things to do on the internet other than insulting strangers, and a game that - contrary to many toxic posts i see - is still alive and well. I truly do wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and hope that you are able to surround yourself with what makes you happy - instead of posting on a forum for a game that clearly does not.
5.) Birthday is today, and this annoying of attitude of theirs that keeps manipulating people out of capitalism instead of passion really ruined my day. I lost my respect for Bli$$ard congrats from a long fan.
Hey all - I am currently participating in a charity to raise money for suicide awareness, and am looking to help folks in game in exchange for a small donation. I ran a similar type of thing last summer and was able to raise over $250 from diablo players I was able to reach through this website. - please note - I received approval from the mods before posting this thread.
This fundraiser is for NA servers, Softcore, Seasons..
Please read below for some FAQ on this...
1. Is this a scam.
-google 'overnight walk' - it should be the first thing that comes up. check it out for yourself before donating (as you should do with any charity)
2. What charity is this? How do I donate
This is a charity to raise awareness for suicide prevention. It is an overnight 16 mile walk that will take place in Washington DC on June 17th.
- I have come across far too many people in my travels that have either considered it, been impacted by it, or whom I have lost forever because of it This charity is about spreading awareness to help fight this problem.
6. The journey so far...
- last time around in NYC - I was able to raise $1,109.00 - due in large part to contributions made by diablo members. Even though it did end up pouring rain the entire time - the entire event went of great.
- my first donation received this time around - a surprising $100 - was given by a fellow diablo player.. who is now considering signing up for the San Diego walk themselves!
- there is quite a bit of time before the event... and while I will not spam message boards with this, I will periodically check in with some progress updates.
Thanks for your time,
Any further questions, please feel free to private message me on here.