I think the issue is that so many of Crusader's high damaging skills have cooldown(Heaven's Fury, Condemn, Judgement, Laws, etc.), and so you want them to count when you can use them.
I feel the Crusader's standard non-cooldown spells are a bit lackluster for the wrath cost and regen you can reliably get.
- Registered User
Member for 8 years, 1 month, and 16 days
Last active Fri, Aug, 1 2014 12:12:32
- 0 Followers
- 7 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 10, 2013Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Freydal1743
If Inferno still exists our characters would not be able to kill monsters in that content. The monsters would be something to the effect of level 73 if the difficulty design stays the same. We will likely need to revert back to hell to catch up in level.
I got to agree with Freydal143 I think. If they preserve the intent of Inferno to allow us to farm any Act 1~Act 5 location as endgame, Inferno will be pushed up to Level 70 or higher I feel.
Now, I don't think Hell Act 5 has level 60~69(or even 58~69 for some people) amount of content so I don't know where we'll end up regards to that. There might be a middle ground where Inferno without MP will still have a progress from 65~70, similar to what it has currently, and then starting MP1 everything gets pushed up to 70+.
Judging by D2:LoD, I don't think anyone will have to play Normal or Nightmare Act 5.
All speculation though.
Sep 8, 2012thekoalaz posted a message on Diablo III Inferno Booster Pack Giveaway - Week 7 [All Can Enter]US here. Please please!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Apr 9, 2012I'm not sure if you're still accepting/take applications from koalas but here I go:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Do you have any Diablo or any A-RPG experience?
- Have you ever been part of a committed group for any video game, card game, role-playing game (D&D) or board game before?
Was part of the largest guild in WarSong KPNS.
Was part of a Monster Hunter group.
Was part of an amateur DotA All-Stars team.
- What class do you plan to start with?
- Do you plan on rushing or taking your time through Normal? If you're taking your time, what will you be doing for Nightmare / Hell / Inferno?
- How often will you be able to play?
- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use Ventrilo? (If you answer no to this - then, well, you didn't read my OP :))
- Do you have any suggestions for a group like this?
- What timezone are you in?
- Are you over the age of 18?
- Will you share and trade within the group as much as you can, or just a little?
- Will you prefer co-op or playing alone?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.