- Registered User
Member for 9 years, 7 months, and 14 days
Last active Fri, May, 11 2012 18:45:01
- 1 Follower
- 48 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Apr 4, 2012hey guys this is KOA Crixis here, guild owner. we are looking to recruit mature gamer's strictly for diablo 3. we are not a large guild, only about 12 members thus far but we are growing. Definitely looking for hardcore diablo players (not hardcore like the mode). here is some things we can offer.Posted in: Clans [NA] [PC]
-Website with forums
-guild bank with point system and bi-weekly possibly weekly give aways (high end in-game items from G-bank)
-Youtube videos featuring clan members and possible live chat
-friendly gaming environment for everyone
-Northern USA server
-much more to be planned as we grow and time grow's
-People from all over the world are joining us on Northern Region including people from UK/Euro
the guild bank will be simple, we will only store 50-60 item's, depending on quality of item you will either get +5+10 or +15 pts added to a spread sheet. spread sheets will be updated on forums every friday for members to view their points, you will also be able to donate gold/materials to GB for items to be smithed for the guild. Items will be posted with pic and point value on forums at end of each day.
I have plenty of real $$ and the RMAH is not going to be a lucrative place, i rather grow my guild and prepare them for inferno and PVP. The point system offers a give and take reward to create fairness across the board.
if your interested just check us out i just go our site up not long ago @ www.d3koa.guildlaunch.com
Mar 26, 2012dont let people discourage you from the options iam about to show you. the lower price ones will run low graphics the ones between 550-750 will run med-highPosted in: Technical Support
and keep in mind im only showing you these cuz i got a laptop for the star wars MMO and run HIGHEST settings LAG FREE so they will def run d3 so heres some options for gaming/work
theres a few. i suggest a quad core, 500gig hard drive,4-6mb ram, and a 300HD onboard gpu or go here for accepted g-cards and compare to the pc's
http://www.diablo3koa.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=6 <---supported g-cards
Mar 24, 2012Ok well i know the amd 3.6 is bulldozer if that helps.Posted in: Technical Support
I just know nothing about amd's quality? refresh rates pixels etc. Will this be more than enuff for d3 basically. Heres my entire system
550 gtx geforce
650 ppwer supply
Mar 24, 20121. Improved graphics.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Cartoony? no, and definetly do not want life like. Its a fantasy style game not real life.
2. New skill system,awesome and complely cool. Each ability has 6 different effects and looks!
-aww cant stat ur char? or skills? who gives a shit this creates viability based on gear. You can find the same end game armor as me BUT mine could have 6 diff stats then yours!
3. RMAH, OK IDC ABOUT THE RMAH BUT GMAH is good. No more in game trading and scammers. You can legit get rid of your items and gold is now valuable.
4. No pvp toggle switch like d2! yes their putting a real pvp system in with meaning. No more pk at fence.
So what it wont be at launch! level up,get gear focus on the game!
5. Shared mf! just awesome,dont like it? go solo and stop crying.
6. Replayability. Over 2trillion builds? say what jay wilson
7. Crafting,simply put thats just cool.
8. B.net 2.0 cleaner,smoother. And still has a chat function/channel not a big deal.
9. Blizzard rocks even tho their nit picky but thats gd for us (:
10. I so forgot the 10th so you fill here (: people will be trolls about how the game is being made. Overall if we wanted diablo 3 to be exactly like diablo 2 then this game would suck. New mechanics and feautures create a better game. ITS STILL DIABLO! With a 2012 taste to it. If you like d2 and not d3,then stick to d2 and enjoy ugly graphics and such.
Mar 24, 2012I think a lot of people are misunderstanding how this works.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Kill x5 unique mobs then kill x4 bosses, but keep in mind we do not know how long the buff will last for,if killing a new mob adds to current timer. And from what i have read i do believe aside from lvl60 to do it. As well its exclusive to inferno difficulty.
Now the only possible exploit i see is as follows
Group of 4=4 teleport areas.
Group sets portals at unique mobs (3 people)
1 person set their portal (flag) at a boss.
Group kills uniques then hit boss. Or group clears dungeon to boss, get 1-x unique mobs then go kill the 3 flagged ones then hit boss.
Either way i think this system is nice. Creating more teamwork, better options away from pure mf builds, great way to diversify the game giving more replayability which is key to longevity of playing.
Mar 22, 2012apevia x-qpack2 case (black)Posted in: Technical Support
intel i3 second-gen 3.1ghz (newest i3)
biostar mATX mobo h61mu3
corsair xms3 (2x4) 8gb
evga geforce 8600 gt
asus dvd/cd DRW-24B1ST drive
netgear 108Mbps Wireless PCI Adapter WG311T
250GB internal sata HDD
price from friend $350
room for upgrades, such as memory and prolly get new g-card, any suggestions?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.