There is no way for me to read this as it is right now.
- Registered User
Member for 5 years, 3 months, and 11 days
Last active Sun, Dec, 20 2020 11:11:25
- 0 Followers
- 12 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Nov 1, 2020Posted in: Off-Topic
For me it's Ensiferum mostly, some powerful viking death metal, al so a bit of folk in it, really nice band. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYhi6Om5wg&t=1s
Or some Wardruna, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhiUacGzIg8
May 16, 2020Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
+5 ? or + shittons cause lot of paragons ?
Simply enjoy game, play with friends, its grinding withotu even forcing it.
If u dont like it, just stop palying the game ^^
Go back to POE to do 99999 maps to get one level Kappa
Mar 19, 2020Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Hello ! i'm playing WW barb a lot, i'll try to answer.
1. It regens wrath passively, and you gain movespeed compared to LR/Slanderer, but it looks like LR/Slander deals way more dmg, better for pushing. Bul khatos better for speed farming.
2. Ground stomp is here to procc The toughness bonus from band of might, and also pack many mobs on the same spot.
Sprint build probably for speedfarm.
Don't really know, maybe player preferences, personally, i use warcry - veteran's warning. better survivability
3. Bovine Bardiche opens cow levels in the cube, as u do with the puzle ring. Btw ancient puzzle rings will open an ancient vault flooded by Gobs.
Stone of jordan is kinda good too for WW T16, crushing elites easily.
4. You will need Focus and restraint on your char (for high grs its way more efficient than COE), use obsidian and band of might in the cube with ambo's pride.
You can still use COE for normal rifts but i prefer stone of jordan.
Try getting a flavor of time by upgrading rares in the cube maybe.
Put yourself an own goal, like clearing 110 GR or higher.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.