Helltrapper has a chance to spawn 1 of the 3 spells, not all 3 at once. So you are still incorrect in that timing assumption, because from all my lightning DH friends and from my own lightning play they said it is very unlikely you get 2 sentry procs in the window you are talking about. RNG is RNG but it is more unlikely to happen than happen.
Well I was talking about lightning build with helltrapper in which case you set 3 traps by yourself and 2 proc from helltrapper.
Sentry has 6 sec cooldown. I assumed small amount of CDR that will cut it to 5 sec.
First sentry you set at start
Second after 5 sec
Third after 10 sec
Fourth and Fifth should proc within those 10 sec as well.
Tadam! 5 sentries in 10 sec
- Registered User
Member for 8 years and 9 days
Last active Thu, Jan, 21 2016 06:05:43
- 0 Followers
- 5 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 19, 2014Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
Nov 15, 2014Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
It takes longer than 10 secs to lay 5 turrets.
The question could pop in your head "are ppl in Blizzard insane and havent done the math?" Well if they are insane and havent done the math then I will give you some examples to think about:
1. Way of light is monk's AoE skill (can be used as ranged attack with proper spirit stone) will be doing something like 7000%-9500% per cast and can definitely be cast once per sec at least. That is with new Sunwuko set which is only 4 pieces.
2. Firebird is doing 3000% per sec till mob dies ( or you run away 100 yards away from it ) so a little less but You can still add more damage with spells and it covers much more mobs than WW
3. New Wizard set will have 1250% per sec from slow time ( which with new head piece that make all runes work at once is extremely powerful tool on its own ) bubble * APS. So probably something around 2000% and then we can add Mirrorball to cast 3 buffed by set Magic Missles - Conflagrate. Those missles pierce so have soem solid AoE potential. 4140%*APS
4. The best example of overpowered damage is Lightning DH. Ball lightning with EA and Sentry damage is ~500%damage. Sentries shot them at 5APS.
We can set 5 sentries. Balls travels at ~33% speed will do 1500% total if target wont move. While it takes time to set 5 sentries ( around 10 sec ) and balls need ~2 sec to reach target it is 5*5*1500% = 37500% AoE damage per sec!!!
@Taktics_Andrew - What Do You mean that we dont know what pieces are involved? Obviously it can be changed but this picture is pretty clear.
Jan 5, 2014
Third party sites always find ways to make money off of a game. They will just sell accounts instead of single items now. Or have people pay to be put into a 'farming party', 2-3 super geared players that sell the items to the person just chilling in town. There will always be ways around what Blizzard implements.Quote from Dimebog
Except nobody can prove that someone used a third party site.Quote from SniggleJake
If Blizzard actually banned people who used third party sites, this issue would not exist.
RMAH/AH was the best and quickest way to acquire items. Blizzard knows full well that by removing those, 3rd party sites will become the best thing which would be idiotic even if you restrict yourself from doing it because you realize it is idiotic. I don't care if people like to do it - too bad for them. No sympathy.
If you think getting items will be too hard - well too bad again - no sympathy for those who complain that something that should be hard in the game actually turns out to be hard.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.