- Registered User
Member for 8 years, 5 months, and 16 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 15 2012 12:30:47
- 0 Followers
- 769 Total Posts
- 15 Thanks
Jul 26, 2012Afro_DemonHunter posted a message on I can't believe I won the US Inferno Booster Pack Giveaway!!!Hey I received an infraction for trolling after sayying this. "If they do a roll back on your account beware you may lose all those new items you just got. Seems you deserved it... punk." Whoever reported me and the moderator that followed through on the infraction must not have understood me. I was being honest about the fact that if they did a roll back the OP would lose all the new items he was gifted as this happened to my friend when he rolled back his account after getting hacked. When I say seems you deserved it I was refering to OP winning the contest! Not losing his items. I called him a punk because he won and I was jelly =). Just wanted to clarify, and sorry for the misunderstanding.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
May 25, 2012OP Not a bad input let me have some input.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Being forced to pick a quest and given waypoints stinks, but they definately did it for rushing purposes. There should be happy meduim where I could go where ever I want, and still prevent rushing of under leveled characters.
- D2 ubers came much later even after expansion right now we have inferno, and the gear grind (which was the the staple of D2 replayablity along with dueling). We may get some bonus levels that are uber esque, but we still have pvp and expansion to look forward too.
- Ya gems are boring they should add some, and some other thing to socket items with. Runewords were added later so there is still time we are on day 10 lol.
- Gear drops haven't been good for me either I have been forced to look torwards the auction house where I have done really well and can hold my own solo in A3 Hell.
- The different between magic/rare/set/unique... ya I said it unique is completely random. The D2 system was better, but they are looking into this so hopefully we get some changes.
- I like the auction house a lot it will reduce the grind, but the added a difficulty so there is give and take in that regard.
- Haven't seen bot, but they did kill D2 to an extent so can't comment on that.
- It is anti social I only play with friends, and don't see myself meeting 2many people on this game where as in D2 I met plenty of people online and joined clans.
You make good points, but some of your reasoning was based on D2's later development where they added things. I think we can survive with the game as is for a month or 2 hopefully we get pvp soon. Items and events will come, and an expansion will be added. D2's heyday came with LOD dropping so lets have some patience.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
May 7, 2012Step 1:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Make sure you can find Diablo 3 when the time comes.
Bonus points if you see my pointer above the Barbarian's weapon hand...
That's right, you need something to point with and so why not celebrate the impending Ponyocalypse with your own Rainbow Dash custom cursor!
Get your build ready. You gotta know how to spend your skill points... err stat poi... er... oh hell just pick skills using http://random.org.
Conflag and no fire skills? Min-max at its finest!
You'll need supplies to survive being barricaded inside your room/house/apartment with zombies/neighbors banging on the door looking for a cup of brown sugar/brains. Make sure you have the sustenance to survive the days of isolation.
Add your own.
Feb 13, 2012Posted in: Off-TopicQuote from Nivius
now, this OP is starting to smell VERY fake, and very very male.
In either case does it matter?
Option 1: Female with obvious future back problems, but likes gaming awesome.
Option 2: Female that’s been photoshopped (like every other girl in any magazine or advertisement), but likes gaming awesome.
Option 3: Male that’s pretending to be female but at least brought a picture with nice boobs and has provided cheerful chatter in these dark depressing forum times, awesome.
The end result is... who cares
Feb 10, 2012Posted in: General Discussion (non-Diablo)Quote from italofoca
Looks like i live in the warm part of the planet hehehe... Here in Brazil we're at the rain season so temperature is around 30ºC. In sun season and where i live the temperature stays around 35º but in another town (where most of my family lives) it's usually around 38ºC in the sun season ( there are rather regular peaks of 42ºC at day).
Seasons in this place could have the name of D3 difficulties: Normal, Nightmare, Hell and Inferno.
Feb 9, 2012tuna_flap posted a message on Do we need map hack for this game? or will it already be built in.Hey u fellors, im wondering how the map is. Do we need a map hack? or did they make it so you can see the entire map? I think they should make it so we can already see the whole map, just have the parts you have not explored yet greyed out.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
sorry if this was alreay talked about here but i could not get the search function to work an didnt feel like sifting thro all the piles of horse shit in this forum.
thx again fellors.
Feb 8, 2012lorien1973 posted a message on Why is the D3-CE not available for pre-order on amazon?Amazon only sells products that will ship within the next year or two?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Feb 7, 2012I think the main point is, of course connected to RMAH and the auction house per se, but I think the reason is mainly to prevent cheating and hacking. That is ALOT easier to do when you can't have access to the entire game without Blizzards servers. That in turn does not only protect the auction house but the entire economy of the game, which I would say is a pretty big deal for a game based on grinding for items. There will of course later be emulators and such, but that is not a problem for Blizzard as long as they can protect the game environment for the people than want to play legit. I am fully aware that nothing is fool proof but at the moment, restricting the play to online only is certainly the best method of achieving this goal.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Feb 7, 2012I will spend every waking moment obsessing over every scrap of D3 news. I also plan on working 8 hours a day, sleeping, spending time with my girlfriend, doing my bit to keep the house clean. But mostly obsessingPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.