Notice: I will post my latest releases as replies into this thread as usual.
For those who don't know me, I am KageKaze. I create guides and tutorials on YouTube for several games and even have a newer "Diablo Digest" podcast for D3. I take a look at the current news for Diablo and try to break it down into into easily digestible bits and throw in my own thoughts about what current changes to the game mean for not only us, but for Diablo and Blizzard as well. Aside from that I do Analytical Playthroughs (okay so it's just a glorified Let's Play) on games and betas
Post Updated 8/17/14
So what did I miss? Well there were 2 Crusader updates and 1 Witch Doctor, all provided below for your perusal. I also provided a link to the Dance emote video I made just because it's silly and I used the old April Fools Deckard Cain Rap that not every modern Diablofan might have heard before. Lastly, while it might be late, I've finally finished my full Hellfire Ring/Amulet guide updated for 2.1.0. The previous version came out late as well, but it's still being referenced to this day (recently even seeing more traffic than usual) so I wanted to make sure I had a version that matched the new information. Feedback always welcome, otherwise please enjoy!
D3 Reaper of Souls: Keywardens, Infernal Machines, and Hellfire Armaments Complete Guide (2.1.0)
This is my new guide for the updated Hellfire Ring and newly added (as of patch 2.1.0) Hellfire Amulet. This guide covers the items needed, the drop rates of those items, and where to find them, as well as strategies for all the monsters you'll need to fight.
- The Level 70 Hellfire Ring (00:46)
- The Hellfire Amulet (2:02)
- The items required (3:10)
- Drop rate of Keys and Organs (3:34)
- Act I: Odeg and the Key of Bones (4:10)
- Act II: Sokahr and the Key of Gluttony (4:50)
- Act III: Xah'rith and the Key of War (5:50)
- Act IV: Nekarat and the Key of Evil (6:50)
- Getting the Infernal Machine Plans (8:08)
- Double drop chances for Keys (3:25)
- Group based drop rate for Hellfire Organ drops (9:20)
- The new Infernal Machines (10:00)
- Machine of Bones (Discord) - Leoric's Regret (11:12)
- Machine of Gluttony (Chaos) - Vial of Putridness (12:27)
- Machine of War (Terror) - Idol of Terror (13:17)
- Machine of Evil (Fright) - Heart of Evil (15:09)
- Crafting patterns for Hellfire Ring and Hellfire Amulet (17:43)
- Warnings about Smart Look crafting (18:40)
- Reforging the Hellfire Amulet (20:37)
Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls: So you think you can dance, Nephalem? New Dances in Diablo 3!
Patch 2.1.0 is adding some new emotes to Diablo 3! Check out the new dances here!