Now if only you could say that to a hot girl in person, you'd probably have a chance.
- Registered User
Member for 1 year, 9 months, and 13 days
Last active Sun, Jan, 7 2018 03:14:43
- 0 Followers
- 67 Total Posts
- 8 Thanks
Jan 25, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I believe if you want an item you just can't seem to get hold of you need at least 16 rares and mats worth (400 of each) and upgrade all of them in a row so you give RNG a chance to get around to what you want. I've found if you break the upgrade sequence and come back to it again then you will get the same easy to get items up first again.
Dec 29, 2016Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
They don't change it because why change a winning formula, you may disagree but in my clan I've seen at least a few dozen brand new players in the last few months, that's only english speaking players and one's who have crossed my path in the clan. Blizzard don't release results but to their shareholders which they can't lie to by law, Diablo 3 is one of their biggest money earners.
I notice a lot of people complain because the game has gotten stale but have spent a 1000 hours on the game, of course it's going to get stale. D2 only had one big change during it's 12 year run, nothing else, no 3 mth patches with new items and set buffs.
I just don't get the constant complaints from a select few, is this really the only thing you have in your lives. No other game, no real friends just the desire to complain about something that won't change, you know what they say about the definition of insanity.
Nov 20, 2016Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Depends if you want to do the requirement on your own or if you just want to get it over and done with. If the second just go onto a public rift, find one with some others just hammering through everything. I like to announce that I'm just there to do the T13 in 5 just out of courtesy (so they know why I've teleported straight back to town after the RG is killed and closed off the rift). I've done the requirement half a dozen times and I don't think I've been around to kill the RG once.
Jul 10, 2016Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
As it stands I have at least one of each character and which ever character I'm playing at the time which sometimes might be the whole season, the other one's are used as mules to carry their own class specific pieces.
I'll admit if Blizz are going to introduce new, buffed or re worked items each season then it only stands that they need to make it easier to add stash tabs as it is themselves who are encouraging the hoarding of more and more stuff.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jul 28, 2016Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
So the 7 points, for those who can't endure the insanely annoying voice or can't watch:
1) Game has no direction
2) No PvP
3) Always online
4) Casters wearing axes
5) The auction house (no idea what the point of this was, if there was one)
6) No skill runes (from listening to this point I'm pretty sure he has not even played Diablo 3 ever...)
7) They made it WoW
You can argue about PvP, I'll give him that. But the rest is not even factually correct.
1) The game has always been about killing monsters. That's the essence of Diablo, has always been, and still is.
2) PvP isn't coming for a reason, but as I said, that's a valid opinion.
3) Play D3 on console for a second and you see how bad it would be without that restriction. Also, he's talking about trading and PvP all the time... which kind of contradicts his rant.
4) He talks as if he knows anything about fantasy but he makes a fool of himself. "Mages wearing swords, how stupid" - ever heard of Glamdring? "Damage is higher if the weapon is bigger" - no it's not? The damage is higher if the weapon has more magical power. Weapons, just as any items, are imbued with magical power that provide a character's strength.
5) He's just rambling here, completely incoherent.
6) In essence, it's the typical "omg no skill tree" complaint. Which is stupid to the max. Yes, skill trees in which you have to waste 10 points on useless skills to get to your desired spell are really much better! (Sarcasm)
7) No, Blizzard North (yes, that section of Blizzard David Brevik was part of) turned Diablo 3 into WoW. That was from 2001 until 2006. After that Diablo 3 was developed again from scratch, back to the roots.
The video is neither funny nor correct, and I still don't understand why people have the urge to waste their own and everyone else's time to highlight their hate towards a video game. Can this chipmunk please comment something that actually deserves criticism, like current politics or so? And if so, maybe be a bit constructive and factually correct? Probably too much to ask.
Jul 19, 2016Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
The main difference is that d2 max difficulty was as easy as TX, in fact with the incoming T13 d3's max difficulty will be harder than d2, u can't compare grifts with d2's hell, if d2 had greater rifts the story would be completely different.
You're right, I've only played the 3 Diablo games but the first 2 didn't have as many build options as this one, it took me about 15 hrs of game time just to get a woh a couple of seasons ago. I remember I only had to run through act 3 of D2 a couple of times at the most to get the ledg green shield that gave the necro a buff to his skeletons and mages. I'm just giving from a casual point of view considering all those video's online that have all the builds with so much equipment and Blizzard introducing more each season.
and you must also consider that in diablo 2 most necro builds worked on the last difficulty also while in diablo 3 good luck using some of those alternate t10 builds on Grift 80+
So comparing the 2 games' max difficulty floodbuster is actually right, d3 has alot more build variations, the timed nature and infinite scalling of greater rifts is what ruins it.
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Why u open a thread and u neither play anymore this game?
I've noticed, that Diablo is a looot less active this season, I would estimate about 50 % playerbase loss ever since about marts. Do you guys have any idea why?
50 % is based on the amount of views on Diablofans builds & activity on my friend list and top clans and also twitch streamers.
My guess is, it has something to do with;
1) This season is the exact same META as last season, barely any changes or new awesome stuff.
2) Ban waves has caused players unable to use THUD, I clearly remember that over 85 % of my friends said that they would quit this game without Thud, mainly because, the current UI is very shitty and also because they enjoyed the game a lot more with it.
3) The ban waves also got rid of most of the botters, which made most of the players who doesn't have the time to play this game as much as the top streamers and those no chance to compete. Also, due the "bot" doing all the boring work. A lot of people doesn't enjoy farming rift keys, bounties and keywardens. They do rather enjoy doing greater rifts, pushing leaderboards, doing speeds etc.
What do you guys think is the reason why there is much less players this season?
We simply have fresh air on diablo rigt now, no more waves but a new sistematic weekly ban program from the big B, botters, TH users, macros-fags and similar scumbags who cheated r out and this is incredibly good and 100% healthy, the question here is only one: why a guy who got banned like u open a so pointless thread like this, those numbers (50% LOL) are totally ridiculous (estimated LOL? and based on what data??? LOL) since diablofans is a very little online community and is not even close to be significantly comparable with the huge amount of diablo players, u can`t neither speculate a serious ratio based on diablofans, is simply retarded.
Veritas vos liberabit.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.