So that's how people get views these days...Just posting a link.
- Registered User
Member for 8 years
Last active Thu, Aug, 22 2019 15:30:23
- 0 Followers
- 29 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Mar 8, 2019Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
TBF, they didn't give us D1, this is from the GoG team, who also made the enhanced version, from what I know, Blizzard just gave them permission to release it (obviously, they are probably getting a cut as well) which is why it is not available on Battle.net.
Feb 20, 2019BlackcurseLT posted a message on Diablo Immortal #5 Barbarian (w/ and w/o logos and mobile)Posted in: Diablo Wallpaper and OS Art
i dont have a phone though...
Feb 26, 2018Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Seeing this thread from big cry baby cheaters really makes my day. Well done, Blizzard with the new security measures. I know this thread may ruffle some feathers, but seriously, this is great news.
Oct 10, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Try to be as fast as him with your "CTRL click" trick with P3200!
The man cheated by using a script. Period.
Jun 14, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Posted today on Blizzard's Career page.
"Production Director, Unannounced Project
Production Director roles at Blizzard Entertainment do not come around often, nor does the opportunity to lead the developers of one of the industry’s bestselling, genre-defining RPGs of all-time -- Diablo!
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a Production Director to bring the Diablo franchise into the future. We’re looking for a well-practiced producer, deeply familiar with the art of game development, our industry, and the AAA environment. The right fit for this position must have the veteran experience and leadership skills to continue keeping the team speeding along, harnessing their creativity, relentlessly clearing the way forward, all the while maintaining clear and constant communication with stakeholders throughout the organization. We believe that for the right person this can be a career-defining opportunity. We’re hoping to hear from the select few that meet the requirements and possess the track record, leadership, and culture fit needed to make an immediate impact on the team. If you share our passion for making the best gaming experiences possible, and are excited by the challenge of helping shape and evolve a world-class development team bursting with energy and imagination, then reach out and let’s talk!
- Direct game production while successfully partnering with other functional teams, such as finance, marketing, licensing, international, quality assurance, and customer service to deliver an epic gaming experience.
- Lead production in project scheduling, resource allocation, budgeting, setting appropriate priorities, task tracking, and problem solving.
- Evangelize efficient processes and policies to team leadership, and internal support organizations.
- Create and maintain a creative environment, resolve personnel challenges, motivate qualified developers, serve as custodian of team health, and foster a culture of success.
- Work with international regions to ensure relevant teams have an understanding of market conditions, challenges, player behaviors, and rollout strategies.
- Involved in P&L, forecasting, budgeting, and business design.
- Direct strategic analysis of market trends and competition.
- Coach, and guide the rest of the production team toward achieving their career goals.
- Stakeholder in studio level strategy, and provide an active voice in resolving global issues.
- A minimum of 5 years’ directing video games
- Shipped multiple AAA products
- Outstanding communications, project management, and relationship-building skills
- Recognized ability to grow, guide, and produce large development teams
- Able to work well in a team environment, and manage multiple complex projects with various groups, such as creative development, marketing, legal, development teams, etc.
- Experience formulating product messaging and marketing plans, as well as experience with a wide range of business models and monetization methods
- Exhibited ability to coach and mentor employees at all levels of an organization
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- A passion/interest for developing online video games
- Massive multiplayer game development experience
- Strong knowledge of the software / game market and platforms
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter telling us why you are interested in working at Blizzard and specifically Diablo
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered. "
Jun 15, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I wondered too what it actually means.
Honestly i hope they don't go the MMO route. They have WoW already, comparisons would be just automatic and community would just split into the ones who like it and the ones who hate it. One thing i would absolutely not like is to have a world/maps full of random people and slow-ish MMO combat; Diablo is absolutely not about that.
Anyway, some MMO stuff may be pretty interesting:
- instead of small zones/maps, have a huge persistent world with bigger zones and no loading screens (waypoints still good)
- more character customization: both cosemtic (model) and though secondary skills like professions
- tied to above, a more robust crafting system
- while zones should be istanced for solo/small groups, you can have a central hub (or more) where you can see/trade/chat with other players
- static dungeons to tackle in solo/small groups; they could add lots of them over time to have more content/rewards to hunt for
- a gear grind that makes more sense than the one we have in D3 (way too fast, sets defining everything and basically removing nearly all the item hunt)
- while i don't like it, that is the chance to make trading right
Basically a fully online ARPG with some MMO structure. Stuff like raids should be avoided like a plague.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.