Does 'Phalanx is cast twice' and 'phalanx avatar stay longer by 200%' apply to:
- bonus avatars from Falling Sword
- bonus avatars from Judgement
- bonus avatars from that 2H legendary wep
- bonus avatars from normal Phalanx skill
Also, is there a limit to bonus avatars - I mean - you cannot summon more than a certain number? (I also mean here - bonus avatars from 2nd usage of Falling Sword - thanks to that 2H legendary)
Also, if your cd is shorter than the duration of avatars do they get re-summoned or new summons are added to the pool?
Those are all very good questions.
- Registered User
Member for 6 years, 10 months, and 6 days
Last active Sun, Jul, 26 2015 03:17:37
- 0 Followers
- 208 Total Posts
- 20 Thanks
Aug 23, 2014Hi there!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I used to play D3 like a year ago or smth (I remember there were rumors about loot 2.0). Now that I came back I am totally lost... help me out please.
- user interface pwnd me. I can't find AH !!!
- what are the new shrines "experience has been added to the pool"
- where is the button to drop/trade gold? I know... another UI pwnge
- is d3 even more dead? I always open games to public but no one joins anymore (I mean Normal difficulty, questing with my new lvl 1+ crusader)
- The new yellow/white globes - what exactly do they give?
- what other things I should know?
btw. I like the new game balance - the sader looks very balanced to me. I like it.
Jan 1, 2013Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from CherubDown
10. Elite/Champion mobs can no longer roll more than 1 CC affix. These include:
8. Allow NV stacks to persist after quitting the game.
7. Remove all stat caps! This includes run speed, MF, GF, etc. This game is about making crazy builds and with these caps, players simply can't have fun with it.
6. Make purple (unique) mobs worthwhile. There are 1,000 ways to make these more exciting and worthwhile. Currently they're useless.
5. Make chests matter. MF should count toward them, and they need to drop more items.
4. Make bosses much more difficult and more RANDOM. They need to drop much better loot as well. What was wrong with D2 boss runs exactly???
3. Give us perks for playing with others! 'nuff said.
2. Make Drop Rates more predictable. It's okay that it's random, but every once in a while we need to be rewarded or people who have terrible luck have a reason to keep on playing! There are many ways to accomplish this under the hood.
1. Auto-generated worlds need to be FAR more randomly generated. There are FAR too many static areas that get sooooo boring to grind. Sad to see independent developers do a much better job at this.
10. No ! It's challanging this way
9. Yes/No. A good fix OR removal is ok.
8. Yes/No. Allow to change act in TP OR make them persist after quitting
5. mf doesn't count towards them? o.O I thought it did... btw. I do open all chests - my WD with 35PR can always loot the gold <3
4. Yes/No. Either make the boss kill worth it OR allow to change act in TP
2. YES in 65 plvls I found 1 item that sold for more than 30mil.
Dec 17, 2012Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru EikuraQuote from ForbiddenAngel
you can have a off hand with LS
1. "an offhand", no "a" off hand
2. No you can't.
Seriously why do people that have no idea what they are talking about still decide to blabber ? Do they have no shame ? Are they so desperately lonely that they want to lie, just to feel important, even if it's for a short while?
Dec 15, 2012I've seen you Shadowbane trying to explain, not only in this topic, to noobs, mathematically, that mp0 is best for paragon and xp and legendaries. I have one piece of advice to you:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
After watching that please adjust your expectations of the community you are trying to be part of.
Dec 13, 2012I had the same problem. I kind-of don't have it now, even though I still am playing a lotPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
The best advice was already pointed out -
1. look at time left for auctions
2. 50% undercut is a little too little imho. I do 65% undercut.
3. I do not sell items that I, myself wouldn't search for. For example, If I want to buy wrists, I am gonna search for main stat (and sort by that stat), vit, allres and maybe crit if I can afford it. So if I get 220str 80allres 5%crit wrists (but without vit) I vendor them. But the more complicated example is this: I get 35str 200vit 78allres 3%crit. I know those won't sell either - because ppl tend to sort by str (that's why 35 str is useless) or even if they don't they put a minimum value of a stat like 5%crit or so (and that's why 3%crit doesn't do much help). That's why, even though those are great wrists, they won't sell. Same goes for rings/amulets. I got an amu with 290vit 250armor 80allres 35%mf and 75%cd and socket. I thought it was very valuable. And the cheapest similar was insanely expensive. After a week of sitting in my ah list it finally sold for 800k. Why did it happen? Because amu/ring/gloves are mostly prioritised with crit chance/main stat.
4. If something is worthy 150k or less I do not bother selling it. I might save 3-4 good items and I put them on general chat, link them saying "giving for free or npcing in 20sec". Sometimes someone will whisp for them, giving those items some meaning and 2nd life after all....
Dec 8, 2012Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from dragoncro
After one week of playing 3 hours a day :
not a single legendary drop
no organ for hellfire ring( did it on mp8 all 3 portals)
not a single item to sell on ah
Then i see a guy who didnt play d3 for 2 weeks and he ask me to farm with him.
First elite pack he got nothing, but second elite pack he got one legnedary. Then one legendary again on 3rd elite pack, and finnaly set item on 5th elite pack.
Conclusion: Path Of Exile here i come!
Lol this reminded me of the thread about Blizzard pumping guys who haven't played for longer periods of time...
Dec 8, 2012tommmmmm posted a message on Opinion: Blizzard heavily controls Diablo 3 legendary/set dropsActually 1200 hours is a good sample + questioning of other players. And I believe what OP says is true in at least 75%Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Dec 8, 2012Posted in: Monk: The Inner SanctuaryQuote from Sell
I've already answered questions regarding the video. Re-read the thread. I have little tolerance for questions on things that have been addressed.
Since you are the OP, you should update the main thread ( Yes, there is a button that is entitled "Edit". It really exists! )
And because you haven't done that it can only mean that you are either:
Idc which, pick one.
Dec 7, 2012I tried looking for videos myself, yet I haven't found any video of monk being faster than my wd significantly enough that I could judge that fact just by watching a video. All of the TR monks were either as fast as me or if faster, within the limit's of eye's judgement.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
Dec 7, 2012I am having 5-10sec lag spikes every 10minutes.Posted in: Technical Support
I thought of many things, tried to change many different types of settings - yet, nothing.
ps1: My computer can handle Diablo III on highest graphical details without a problem.
ps2: I tested the internet connection by listening to internet radio while playing diablo. Diablo was lag spiking, yet the radio wasn't - which proves the connection was perfect.
Dec 7, 2012Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from g0kuenuan
In total, 15 of the 15 50m+ items that dropped in our COOP games, dropped for him. Talk about RNG.
It so made me laugh :-)
Quote from Bobcat915
I am still pretty low lvl, I have a 15 and 10 plvl char and the most I have sold an item for was 600,000 som random pants.
So I need to increase my grinding but I haven't found a million dollar item yet.
You got unlucky. The first 5m+ item dropped for me at plvl 6. I bought a whole new set of gear for it at that time (yeah, whole 13 items + 4 for follower)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Apr 19, 2012tommmmmm posted a message on Starter Edition Available on Beta? (Play without Beta) [Fixed]Posted in: News
Jan 19, 2012From a game that was incredibly genuine in almost all of it's aspects those changes actually revert back to good ol' Diablo II/any `classical` rpg style. The game not only lost it's originality by those changes, it also might have lost the magic that was associated with it.Posted in: News
Dec 17, 2011tommmmmm posted a message on Beta Patch 8 - Quest Selection Screens and Unofficial class changes.Posted in: NewsQuote from italofoca
The WD ability to stack multiple dots at once (summons burning aura + grasp of the dead + acid cloud + haunt + carrion swarm + etc) was cleary too strong. In his early version, it was possible to reach about 500% weapon damage each second. The other classes can't get even near that number.
Well, in WD section I made a DoT build a few days ago - although it is possible to stack 6 DoTs skills endelssly, such build has very big flaw - all DoT skills besides one are poison based thus such build is very flawed against mobs in Inferno where poison resistance will be very common.
So imho the DoT overkill build is not that great... maybe to farm certain ares only, but definitely not all around build.
Dec 17, 2011tommmmmm posted a message on Beta Patch 8 - Quest Selection Screens and Unofficial class changes.Another WD nerf and Wiz power up. No arcane cost for most spammable skills? imba....Posted in: News
And WD's Crimson Zombie Dog rune got super nerfed, but I would swallow that nerf if Spirit Walk wasn't nerfed. That's 50% nerf on the skill! WTF
Dec 13, 2011Posted in: News
He did say "You dont buy diablo 3 US or EU, you buy diablo 3."
then someone called out "So, like diablo 2 then?" and he confirmed it.
I dont think they will let you play your character across a different realm, probably be like d2 where a created toon doesn't move.
Still easy to exploit:
Buy 3 Diablos: one with EU battle.net account, one with NA, one with US
Make all chars on US realm (coz it's most fun). Thus:
a ) you can meet ingame with all your characters and do the trade. Manually. Thus no fees.
b ) since rmah is region reserved - everytime you click rmah button you will get different rmah depending on which char u used.
Dec 13, 2011Posted in: News
Quote from Runner55
Regarding regions, it's not like most of you think it is.
SourceTo sum up relative to regions:
- Diablo 3 is region free, you have a default region (based on your address) but it can be modified to play in another region (think D2).
- You can use every gold-ah
- You are restricted (locked) to a specific Real Money AH based on your address when you activate your game
- You may move region providing proof of habitation (not 100% sure).
- These apply for EU/NA 100% some things may be different for Asia.
Wow, now I feel like a little bit of a jerk ripping on them for region locks in WoW. Well, just a little.
This is great news and means I get to spend that 'other copy d3' money on guild wars 2 instead
Hooray! Thanks for posting this, I had completely missed that little tidbit!
I watched the whole video and it is not conclusive.
Once I create a character in EU realm - can I still use that character to play US realm?
Or did that guy ment that you can create chars in BOTH realms but they do not overlap ?
Because seriously, "You have access to both realms" doesn't mean you can move one char from one realm to another. And basing your knowledge on D2 is ONLY AN ASSUMPTION. And as someone stated - it would create an eploit where you would buy off EU rmah on 1 account then trade with 2nd account that is US rmah and sell it off on us rmah. This will create a huge exploit for manageful ppl who are not afraid of yens. They will have 2 copies - one Asia one US. We all know that US prices will be highest and Asia's will be lowest (coz it'll be most flooded AND they are the poorest ppl).
Dec 13, 2011Posted in: News
It never quite sat right with me what they were doing with the region-restriction in their games post Diablo 2.
His comments about the US and EU forum are just rehashing that old "we want you to buy more copies of the game" routine.
I love blizzard games and they have brought me crazy amounts of fun, but this is really starting to get on my nerves.
If you have the audacity to have friends that are not limited to your country you are SOL. In this day of the internet?
Whaat? Have friends that play US WoW? Also have friends that play EU WoW? Sorry, we're going to make you choose, or you know.. you could just buy more copies of our game to play with them all! To me that is a devious greedy move and for that they earned a black mark really. And with battle.net 2.0 built ontop of this there are no signs of this ever changing. And now I'm in that situation again. Friends all over the world? Sorry, you're going to have to buy multiple copies of our game - again!
Other companies can handle global players playing together if they so choose to, but you cannot?
Really, very disappointing.
I'll still buy and play d3 but this region-locking system needs to go! It's very counter-intuitive to how people make friends and bond on the internet.
And yet we let them get away with it because it's Blizzard.
Imagine if Mojang had done region-lock with minecraft? There would have been an outrage.
All this said, it's probably too late for them to be able to do anything about it since all their games use their b.net overlay thing .. yeah, they are most likely screwed due to that choice they made with WoW region restrictions.
Oh well, back to launching D3 via the steam launcher and having multiple copies based on what people are online in Steam that day. Depressing.
I too have friends around the world. So I will have to choose.... or buy 2 copies. Really really depressing indeed.
Dec 13, 2011What I am most worried is the split for USA and EU forums. That signilizes that in the future Diablo III will also be split into different realms. One for USA and one for the rest of the world. It makes me really sad and angry.Posted in: News
Dec 13, 2011What I am most worried is the split for us and eu forums. That signilizes that in the future Diablo III will also be split into different realms. One for us and one for the rest of the world. It makes me really sad.Posted in: News
Sep 11, 2011Posted in: NewsQuote from Spock_block
I'm kind of surprised a few of you actually liked my bad juju, seeing as it's god-awful and painful to the eyes:) So I felt kinda bad and made a honest attempt at what I think the WDs resource should look like. I present Bad Juju #2, now with more zazz!
Obviously this is just playing with levels and color corrections using the wizards resource, so it's bound to be a bit rough. But I think the talented people at Blizz could whip up something real sweet along these lines. I might be wrong, of course, but I think it kind of fits in with the diablo universe?
OMG superb !!! You are awesome
Sep 11, 2011Damn, I can't edit my post (wtf where's edit button), so I'll add a reply.Posted in: News
I also wanted to say that a bit darker green wouldn't make it invisible. Imho too light or too dark is bad - but this green is a bit too light.
Also, changing the name of the color of mana..... will be bad for one more reason that no one, even OP, stated before:
Using blue mana just feels like goooooood old times. I don't play d2 anymore (mainly because of graphics and because I spent 600? 700? hours playing d2) so having a chance to use a blue mana would feel like being in d2 world. Being at home. Blue mana brings back sentiments. And that is one of the reasons that I was unaware of, of why I choose WD to be my main class when d3 comes out.
Leave blue mana alone 'cos it feels like in home.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.