I decided to do something different this season and run two characters. Unfortunately, the second one, a Wizard, is suffering from not having a full set of anything. I figure if I could get my Wizard to the point of running T10 without being a burden, the drops would start to fly thick and fast and I could use all the existing build guides (Flash Fire looks awesome). But for now, I'm stuck at T6. And transferring items and blood shards from my first char is slow going.
So my question is, what's a good build, with my current gear, to get me closer to T10?
Here's, roughly, what I have:
- Delsere (4 items): Helm, Chest, Boots, Gloves
- Tal Rasha (5 items): Source, Helm, Chest, Pants, Gloves
- Firebird (5 items): Source, Helm, Chest, Pants, Boots
- Vyr (3 items): Helm, Chest, Shoulders
- Wands: Unstable (Ancient), Aether, Orpheus, Slorak's
- Staves: Smoldering Core, Valthek's
- Sources: Myken's, Etched Sigil, Light of Grace, Primordial, Triumvirate
- Hats: Storm Crow, Swami
- Jewellery: Halo of Karini, RRG, Endless Walk set, plus general (could also convert stat on F+R).
- Other: Cindercoat, Nilfur's Boast, Aquila, APD, Strongarm Bracers, Frostburn, Ranslor's Folly, Mantle of Channeling, Jang's Envelopment.
- Others in Kanai's Cube *only*: The Oculus, The Twisted Sword, Dark Mage's Shade, Fazula's Chain, The Magistrate.
I also have most DH and general items with Dex on them. And I have nearly all DH and All-Class items in Kanai's Cube (and many of the Wizard items I mention). I can raise any gems quickly with my solo GR68 Demon Hunter (...just two more ranks to go!...).
So I know I'm missing a few key items (Wand of Woh, for one!), but I figure I must be able to do better than the naive Disintegrate build I have now.
I'd love to hear suggestions on:
- What build would work best for me with what I have now?
- What build would be a good initial goal (until I find my Wand of Woh), and which items am I missing for that?
- Any other good builds I'm very close to?
Thanks heaps for any advice.