#'s 1 & 2; They don't have to tell you.Quote from CLGeezy
We will gladly do so, once you stop deleting and locking threads with constructive criticism just because you don't like what people have to say. The community is losing faith in you Blizzard. We expect some type of feedback on the issues at hand and not a cold shoulder with a side of condescension. The constant inability to address the issues, exploits, and bugs we keep asking about along with the incessant nerfing of some of the more fun aspects of the game.....is pretty much telling us you don't care. I'm sure this thread will be locked or deleted....but first answer some things for us all.
1. When "exactly" will Chiltara be fixed?
2. When will you elaborate on the loot-table system?
3. Why is there no efficient way to earn gold atm? New players are missing out on key features of the game due to this.
4. Will there ever be a change in the socket system?(say legendary gem drops that have affixes of their own or separate procs)
5. Have you ninja nerfed Kadala?(noticeably less legs the last few days)
6. Will you ever increase the cap on the bloodshards?
7. Any plans for future features for clans? (clan trading, ability to have more than one leader, etc.)
8. Option to select rifts or bounties while searching for a public game.
9. Any other question asked in the last week, that has been swept under the rug....
#3; It's called bounties and rifts. I've been crafting / enchanting gear for two characters for the past week and a half, and everytime I get down to about 3m gold, I run some bounties and rifts. A short time later (about 2 hours) I'm back up to 10m. Gems do cost a lot, and Blizzard has already said they are reducing costs.
#5; Considering the amount of detail they've given us when it comes to rifts and kadala, I'm going to go ahead and say no, there hasn't been a nerf.
#6-9; Whenever they damn well feel like it. Demanding information in such a way won't in any way expedite the process. Why don't Bnet users stop breaking the forum rules, and the threads will stop getting locked?
Also, coming in trying to compromise on THEIR rules by saying you'll stop breaking them when you get what you want doesn't do anything. Stop being a douche.