- Registered User
Member for 7 years, 4 months, and 10 days
Last active Fri, Jun, 29 2012 22:56:27
- 1 Follower
- 636 Total Posts
- 33 Thanks
Jun 17, 2012If you have an old Guild Wars account with characters that are 7+ years old on it, I'll trade you gold/items in D3 for your account., or just for your birthday presents if you want to keep your account.Posted in: Other Games
May 31, 2012Ardikus posted a message on Our first Inferno Butcher kill (Monk + Barb duo) american server w/ videoI just killed the Butcher as well with my Barbarian. After finishing Hell the other day I did a lot of goblin runs and bought resist gear on the AH to boost my survivability. I thought compared to how hard those fat zombies hit right at the beginning, there was no way I could do the whole act. But I decided to see how I fared against a champion pack anyway, and with SSJ4 and Ignore pain with lifetap I found I could tank most elites without even kiting a bit (I had to kite against desectators/arcane enchanted of course). My way through the act went very smoothly, and I hardly ever went under half health. My stats with Enchantress and War Cry buff are:Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
I also have 2.30 lifetap on my weapon so that helped a bit with keeping me topped off. Obviously by my stats there's still a lot of room for improvement, but hopefully I will be trying Act 2 in the near future.
May 31, 2012When I did this in Hell mode, I handled it differently for two situations:Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
1. When they are coming at you from around a corner or through a door, I ran backwards and let my enchantress take care of them from ranged attacks and/or let her take the explosion.
2. When I could see them from across the room, I used Furious Charge to kill them before they had time to explode.
Other options are equipping a ranged skill specifically for these buggers. You just need to be very careful and not go Rambo style into every room in the dungeon.
May 31, 2012Ardikus posted a message on Diablo III Patch 1.0.2a – v.22.214.171.12458 Official Patch NotesI could use this time to get some symbolic logic homework done, but I'd rather daydream about finding a rare with 200 vitality and 75 all resistsPosted in: News & Announcements
May 30, 2012Posted in: Hardcore DiscussionQuote from Sinister Demon
I honestly don't see how anyone could progress further than act 1 considering there is basically a 65% armor/resist cap and even when you reach cap mobs will two shot you. :| Stack bunch of vit I guess.
Umm so how does my Barb have 75% DR from armor then?
May 29, 2012Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Diablo III Patch 1.0.2 - v.126.96.36.19949
- Active Skills
- Skill Rune - Tranquility
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Bug Report forum.
- Players should no longer receive an "Error 14009" when logging in
- The "Select a Hero" menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
- Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader
- All players in a party should now receive "Till Death Do Us Part" even if they don’t have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower
- Act IV
- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it's launched a Firebomb but before it's reached its target
- Auction House
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player's activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: "Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?"
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The "Physical Damage" Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to "Bonus Minimum Physical Damage"
- The "All Damage" Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues
- The public chat list will now sort alphabetically
- Witch Doctor
- Spirit Vessel (Passive) no longer clears debuffs when using waypoints or changing equipment
May 28, 2012Are you on US or Europe? I just hit Inferno today on my barb and my gear is pretty shoddy so it will take a while to get geared enough for where you're at.Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
Btw, how did you farm gear once you got to inferno? I doubt I could take a champion pack as even the white zombies drain my health pretty fast. I was doing NV runs of Maiden and Azmodan which yielded a lot of loot and were generally pretty fast since there are a lot of elite packs in the tower leading down to maiden. I also found a house in the Old Ruins that spawns a treasure goblin occasionally so i've been resetting my game trying to get that to spawn. What would you suggest?
May 28, 2012Ardikus posted a message on Current Players in Inferno, Finding and Trading Gear, Blue Posts, Inferno Act 3 Farming SpotWhy is an exploit farm spot newsworthy?Posted in: News & Announcements
May 28, 2012Posted in: Hardcore DiscussionQuote from djxput
Quote from Ardikus
Progression: Act I Hell
Progression: Act II Hell
Progression: Act IV Hell
holy cow! - you leveled 3 barbs to 60? - Im finding it a grind to get 1 toon to 60. NJ thou ...
Yeahh I love mah barbs. The first two I grinded to 60 using Nightmare Azmodan runs, but the third didn't make it in time before they nerfed the exp from that, so I had to level him the old fashioned way through A1 in Hell. I just unlocked Inferno on my third barb but i'm afraid to try it out
May 27, 2012I assume by PS you main Ignore Pain? (pain suppression) This is not an absolute must have. I'm up to Azmodan in Hell without ever using ignore pain. Revenge with Provocation is definitely a must have thoughPosted in: Hardcore Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
May 31, 2012Ardikus posted a message on Diablo III Patch 1.0.2a – v.188.8.131.5258 Official Patch NotesI could use this time to get some symbolic logic homework done, but I'd rather daydream about finding a rare with 200 vitality and 75 all resistsPosted in: News
May 28, 2012Ardikus posted a message on Current Players in Inferno, Finding and Trading Gear, Blue Posts, Inferno Act 3 Farming SpotWhy is an exploit farm spot newsworthy?Posted in: News
May 15, 2012Ardikus posted a message on Diablo III - Live Around the Word, Important Templar Bug, Blizzard Looking out for Fans, CakeI hope 1 hour doesnt turn into 4 hours. Can't get past authenticating, error 75Posted in: News
May 10, 2012Ardikus posted a message on Diablo III Cinematic Screenshots, Results Conference Call, "One of the Chosen", Blue PostsEhh Nothin we didn't already know (at least those of us who can do simple deductive logic)Posted in: News
Feb 14, 2012Ardikus posted a message on Fists of Thunder Runed, Battle.net Balance, Poll Recap, Beta ScreenshotsThose monk animations were awesome!Posted in: News
Jan 27, 2012Ardikus posted a message on Small Maintenance - Minor Hotfixes, Friends and Achievements to be wiped.Posted in: NewsQuote from lorien1973
Although it is way too easy to level your artisan to level 4 now. I'm not sure you should able to craft level 25 gear when you are at level 10. Something seems off about that.
I think you're overestimating how much gold you get in a single playthrough up to level 10, and there's more than just training blacksmith to spend gold on.
Dec 2, 2011"As players can't be present in internal meetings or take part in the decision-making process, our job is to ensure that their voices are represented -- so naturally we complain a lot"Posted in: News
Bashiok is a funny man!
Dec 1, 2011Ardikus posted a message on Diablo III Currency-Based Auction House Beta TestingOoooOOoooOo beta bux!Posted in: News
Nov 8, 2011Posted in: NewsSo they complain that ranged characters are barely affected by the champion mobs (molten etc.) and put in mortar... and at the same time they take out the ranged killer Hydra and put in some weird orb which has too small range to hit ranged characters??
Hydras were much more of melee killers than ranged killers. They spawned in melee right next to the mob, which gave melee classes practically no reaction time to dodge the purple orbs they spit.
Nov 8, 2011Sigh... They told us at Blizzcon and Bashiok even said himself weeks ago that there would be a wave of beta keys corresponding with the next large patch. But now that the patch is out, we get the same old crap "keys are still going to be metered out as we feel additional testers are necessary for testing purposes." Really disheartening for those of us who have yet to get a crack at this game.Posted in: News
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.