So I'm getting bored as hell lately and I've wondering if you guys want to bring back this mini-game in Diablo 2. Everything you need to know is below. Let me know if you guys want to join. Also, if you want the main rules of the mini-game, skip down to the In-Game Rules.
Juggernaut (sometimes called Ironman) is a mini-game to play Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction at the absolute hardest difficulty. I am not lying here, IT IS HARD and it is not meant for people who just started the game or you are getting used to it. You make a new account, so realm and ladder issues are a non issue. This requires nothing beforehand except being able to connect to battle.net and the ability to play the game at a reasonable level. You just hop on board. The main idea of Juggernaut is not only to play the game at its hardest, but to use only what the game provides you, and to use it to your full advantage. Please read the rules thoroughly and if you have any questions, please ask.
- Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction
- A New Account Specifically for Juggernaut
- The account name: IRON-xxxxx
- Each character is designed for one juggernaut run only.
- There cannot be 2 character classes of the same type (unless it's 8 man. Talked about later)
- Each character must be Hardcore
- Each character must be Ladder
- Meet in a designated channel (usually being "op juggernaut")
- Wait for every player to come.
- Answer any questions.
- Figure out who is the leader.
- Solve any problems.
- If there are 8 people, then have there be 2 sorceresses.
- Party everyone and let everyone loot your corpse.
- Start when everyone is ready
- You cannot buy items from vendors.
- You cannot buy potions or any kind from vendors.
- You cannot repair any items from vendors.
- You cannot go to a healer to heal you.
- The only exception to those rules above is if you must talk to someone for a quest related topic.
- The HellForge hammer can be repaired.
- All quests must be done.
- All Waypoints must be taken.
1. Act 1 (Normal)
2. Act 2 (Normal)
3. Act 3 (Normal)
4. Act 4 (Normal)
5. Act 5 (Normal)
6. Cows (Normal)
7. Act 1 (Nightmare)
8. Act 2 (Nightmare)
9. Act 3 (Nightmare)
10. Act 4 (Nightmare)
11. Act 5 (Nightmare)
12. Cows (Nightmare)
13. Act 1 (Hell)
14. Act 2 (Hell)
15. Act 3 (Hell)
16. Act 4 (Hell)
17. Act 5 (Hell)
18. Cows (Hell)
19. Ubers (Hell)
20. The Run of Death (Hell)
- Class-Specific Items go to that class.
- Class helping Items go to that class.
- Drop any unwanted items in town.
- Collect all the potions that you can, and save them.
- Be a team player
- If you lag and you're in a dangerous environment, you may quit the game and rejoin.
- If your window closes and you're in a dangerous environment, you may quit the game and rejoin.
- Listen to the leader.
- If one person needs to stop, wait for him.
- Hellforge can be done for every person in the team separately. Teammates are required to help that member get it, and they can unparty when that member is getting his forge.
- Don't do anything stupid. <---- I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!
Q: You call this ironman a lot, is that the same thing as juggernaut?
A: Ironman used to be the official name for this mini-game, but because people did not want to quest all the way, they made ironman a game where you level up until level 9, and duel. Juggernaut is now the old ironman, where you quest.
Q: On Jsp, ironman is when you level up until level 9, and duel. WTF?
A: Just like above, ironman USED to be questing, but because of time, people did not want to play it as much. So they just made it so you dueled at level 9.
Q: Will I need anything before playing this?
A: Besides the ability to make an account on Battle.net, you don't need anything before playing this.
Q: Will I need a lot of time for this?
A: Yes. You will need around 3-4 hours minimum unless we all drop dead at the Raven, which probably won't happen. So we will find a time which will work for everyone, usually being nighttime.
Q: I don't have Diablo 2: LoD! WTF?!?!?
A: If you still have your CD-Key, Blizzard let's you download their games off of www.battle.net Go on that site and put in your CD-key and down load the game. If you don't then that's too bad. No juggernaut for you!
Q: I came late on the day of the juggernaut. What do I do?
A: Due to the fact that the time has been up for a week and you signed up for it with plenty of time to ask me to move the time so you can participate in this event, if you miss it, you will have to sign up for the next week's run. We will not wait for you. If it says 7 pm PST, then it means that time. If you are late 15 minutes, that is reasonable. But anything beyond that is ridiculous.
Q: So it's the middle of the run, and I have to go. What happens?
A: It really depends. If we are killing everything in the Den of Evil, and you have to leave to Japan, we won't wait for you and just continue onward. However, if it is a in depth juggernaut and we have been playing for a while, we respect that real life comes first and the game second. We will stop for you, and arrange a time later.
Q: What happens if we don't finish the juggernaut run in one day?
A: An arrangement of time will be set that will fit all the surviving members to continue that run. We hope to finish all the runs we do, and not forget about them.
So let me know if you guys are interested. THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME, so keep that in mind. We would do it at a time where everyone is happy since I know a lot of people are busy.
If you are going to join, fill out this form:
New BNet Account Name: Iron-
Character Type (optional):
Character Name (optional):
RUN NUMBER ONE:
Leader: Irrational - Sorceress - Cold
Member 2: Periculm - Assassin - Melee (kicksin)
Member 3: Lt. Venom - Paladin - Ice Zealot
Member 4: Flobbernoggin - Druid - Fire/Summon
Member 5: GangsterSheep - Barbarian - Howl
- Registered User
Member for 10 years, 4 months, and 3 days
Last active Wed, May, 25 2011 22:32:52
- 0 Followers
- 11 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 15, 2011To make a long story short, games like Diablo 2 made me want to be an artist. All I did was play it with my friends during high school. I made this as a tribute to my long lasting interest in Blizzard's world.Posted in: Fan Art
I received my BFA in Illustration in 2008.
I hope you all enjoy this image! Thanks.
Oct 27, 2010Banshii_2158605 posted a message on Unlimited - An Elite Diablo 3 Guild And Community Is Recruiting!Unlimited - An Elite Diablo 3 Guild and Community is recruiting!Posted in: Clans [NA] [PC]
(North America & Europe)
If you are looking for a strong, well-organized, well-read, highly motivated, active and elite guild ahead of the rest and ready to dominate Diablo 3 upon it's release, look no more! You've found it. Unlimited is not your average every day, just recruit anybody, Diablo clan or guild. We require a membership application to be filled out so we can hand pick only the best potential players. Unlimited is a guild who's been around and will continue to grow stronger and stronger throughout the next 20 years! So if you are looking for a permanent clan to call your home, come check us out. Read our About and Policies pages to find out if Unlimited is what you are looking for.
*UPDATE* (28 Feb 2012)
North America (NA) realm recruitment has been CLOSED to softcore players; NA recruitment is still OPEN for Hardcore-Only applicants. But please, don't let that keep you from applying. We still may accept you through closed recruitment if you are a very exceptional applicant. Also, we anticipate future openings soon after the release of Diablo 3.
European (EU) realm recruitment is still OPEN and we encourage dedicated and skilled applicants to apply for and fill our steadily growing EU roster for both Softcore and Hardcore play. Skeptical? Feel free to get to know our EU members on our forums before you apply if you like, and you'll see we are a well-established and great clan and community all-around!
How We Formed Originally:
Unlimited originally formed as a small group of real life friends back in the days of Diablo 1 who shared the same interests. When Diablo II and LoD came out, we continued our adventures together throughout. We recruited few people to keep things simple and tight. We eventually started openly recruiting and grew to over 60 players, most of which were active during the 1.07-1.09 patches. After that, things died down a bit and we kept ourselves under the radar... though, we stuck around since then.
Where We're At Now:
A few years ago, we heard some rumors and then some news of Diablo 3 in the making! This excited us! We then decided to take things to the next level and go big and public, creating this website in the process. We have the experience, dedication, brains and resources to potentially create and run the best and most well-known Elite clan in Diablo 3. So far, it's working out much better than we ever expected!
For over past few years or so, we've been slowly fine-tuning our Clan and website, and how it may work upon the release of D3. We've also let recruitment open for the most part since then to get an idea of what people are looking for and what to expect. As of the creation date of this post (2010), we have a decent player base ready to go into action as soon as the game hits the store shelves. However, we want to keep recruitment open and continue to strengthen our forces with elite, worthy and ready players from all over.
Today, we have developed into more than just a Clan or Guild... we have developed into more of a small tight-knit society, completely independent of the outside. This is how we plan to roll into Diablo 3. To be completely self-sufficient and continue to march through Diablo 3 as one of the top Clans and be able to achieve and fulfill the dreams, needs and desires of every Unlimited member in Diablo 3. Unlimited is a happy and great place to be, and we thank all of our members for this, as they are the ones responsible for keeping Unlimited an enjoyable, fun and fair environment for everyone!
Our goals are great, yet easily achievable with dedicated members...
- To be a large and the most well-known clan/guild in Diablo 3
- To be the most respected guild in Diablo 3
- To contain the most elite players in a single guild
- To dominate and/or destroy everything and anything in our path, be it PvE or PvP
- To have the best, most skillful and most intelligent players around
- To create a fun and enjoyable gaming environment for all members of Unlimited!
- To have the best gear and items in the game
- To have the largest stock of gear and items of any guild
- To have help available to any member at any time for any need
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.