- Registered User
Member for 9 years, 4 months, and 26 days
Last active Fri, May, 4 2012 03:04:46
- 0 Followers
- 791 Total Posts
- 17 Thanks
Sep 19, 2011CrusaderGT posted a message on How are you going to do your first playthrough of D3I usually add 30-50% more hours than the average play time when ever I play a game the first time. So if diablo 3's normal difficulty is 20 hours long (only example) then I'll finish it ~30 hours.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
30 hours includes:
farm lowbie boss just for fun
experimenting on lowbie builds
looking at UI
doing lowbie achievement
resetting game for random events
talking to all NPC and clicking them till they say something funny
and many many many more!
Funny thing is even with all these, I'll still miss something
Aug 18, 2011Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Sayith
i haven't seen a good quality pic of the current UI yet.. but im sure its good.
I'm sure you've seen this already but here's a high res. look of the artisan (blacksmith) and inventory UI & action bar.
Auction house UI. Look at those yummy icons
Aug 18, 2011I'm loving it so far, the bnet tab, spell tab, character tab (even though the screenshot is a bit blurry) artisan's ui, action bar, banner system, tooltip etc. Even the item and spell icons looks cool. I can't wait for the official community D3 page. What do you guys think?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
edit: added a few collection of UI screenshots. Found a few that I'm looking for but will replace if I see a better quality version. Still searching for a good shot of the character tab, I might end up improvising.
NEW (* just added)
http://kotaku.com/5831801/see-just-how-crazy-your-diablo-iii-character-can-look-if-you-play-on-inferno/gallery/4 (blurry but sexy)
http://media-diablofans.cursecdn.com/attachments/7/860/635170214842227232.png (rune levels)
http://kotaku.com/5831801/see-just-how-crazy-your-diablo-iii-character-can-look-if-you-play-on-inferno/gallery/5 (gem levels)
http://us.media.blizzard.com/diablo3/_images/screenshots/ss419-hires.jpg (skills tab)*
http://media-diablofans.cursecdn.com/attachments/7/779/635170212891812210.jpg (single play)
http://media-diablofans.cursecdn.com/attachments/7/781/635170212922545283.jpg (banner system)
http://media-diablofans.cursecdn.com/attachments/7/782/635170212941967225.jpg (banner system explained)
OLD UI screenshots
Blacksmith and Inventory UI & Action Bar
http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/_images/screenshots/ss127-hires.jpg (glimpse of tooltip)
Arena Score interface
Aug 18, 2011Diablo 3 = your girlfriendPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Diablofans = friend1, loyal and can hold back
Incgamers = friend2, upfront and opinionated
If you know you'll be with your girlfriend for a long time, why hang out with friend2 that someday you might punch in the face for being who he is so I think I'll hang out with Friend1 more.
My bad if this is a bit too cheesy
Aug 17, 2011Not sure if this has been posted already but here, enjoy:Posted in: News & Announcements
Jun 19, 2011So guys, since we're talking about gears and their visual looks and stuff. What do you guys think if unused weapon is visually visible on your character. I will probably get flamed because it will be like WoW but just look at my profile pic, its kinda look cool i think. Of course in game it will look differently.Posted in: News & Announcements
May 13, 2011Posted in: News & AnnouncementsQuote from Daemaro
The fact is most casuals, which is the majority of the player base, probably don't make it far passed normal.
Now a lot of people may see this as catering to the casuals, but I think that's the way it should be. Nightmare and above should be harder, and about your character, without followers as much. It should also require more team work in multiplayer and less about your follower like in D2.
I don't want people depending on their follower templar to tank things for them when my barbarian could easily do it. With the battles being more strategic and fewer people per game we need to work together and depend on each other more in multiplayer.
Hoping it will make for a better multiplayer and community experience overall.
Well said. Come on guys blizzard is really trying to make Diablo 3 a badass game and it will be. Don't be disappointed with followers. It will be awesome w/o them esp. past normal and in co-op. I will never replace my friends to an AI. Maybe in year 3000 where AI is almost as smart as human, lol. Anyway, let's all just wait for the next system and beta!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Nov 26, 2011Diablo 3 Jeweler PreviewPosted in: News & Announcements
Only the Blacksmith is available in the beta but it doesn't mean we can't gather information through other means. Today I'll try to give you a small preview of what to expect from your friend the Jeweler! But before we start, the obvious and annoying disclaimer to cover my ass.
Disclaimer: This is NOT an official preview, this is mostly the result of datamining and it might not reflect what will be in the final game
The Jeweler is upgradable and can be found in town, just like the Blacksmith on the beta. He offers 3 different types of services:
- He will combine 3 identical gems to create a new higher quality gem.
- He will remove gems from an item, returning both the item and gems to you intact.
- He can also add a socket to an item.
The average amount of sockets on a high level item is around 2-3 depending on the item type but a couple of helms, shields, or weapons seem to have up to 4 possible sockets according to the game files.
Also, a lot of gems are already in the game files and it seems to be a good time to list them
Amesthyst - Helm
- Chipped Amethyst - 5% Life
- Flawed Amethyst - 6% Life
- Amethyst - 7% Life
- Flawless Amethyst - 8% Life
- Perfect Amethyst - 9% Life
- Radiant Amethyst - 10% Life
- Square Amethyst - 11% Life
- Flawless Square Amethyst - 12% Life
- Perfect Square Amethyst - 13% Life
- Radiant Square Amethyst - 14% Life
- Star Amethyst - 15% Life
- Flawless Star Amethyst - 16% Life
- Perfect Star Amethyst - 17% Life
- Radiant Star Amethyst - 18% Life
- Chipped Amethyst - +6 Vitality
- Flawed Amethyst - +10 Vitality
- Amethyst - +14 Vitality
- Flawless Amethyst - +18 Vitality
- Perfect Amethyst - +22 Vitality
- Radiant Amethyst - +26 Vitality
- Square Amethyst - +30 Vitality
- Flawless Square Amethyst - +34 Vitality
- Perfect Square Amethyst - +38 Vitality
- Radiant Square Amethyst - +42 Vitality
- Star Amethyst - +46 Vitality
- Flawless Star Amethyst - +50 Vitality
- Perfect Star Amethyst - +54 Vitality
- Radiant Star Amethyst - +58 Vitality
- Chipped Emerald - 5% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Flawed Emerald - 7% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Emerald - 9% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Flawless Emerald - 11% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Perfect Emerald - 13% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Radiant Emerald - 15% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Square Emerald - 17% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Flawless Square Emerald - 19% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Perfect Square Emerald - 21% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Radiant Square Emerald - 23% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Star Emerald - 25% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Flawless Star Emerald - 27% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Perfect Star Emerald - 29% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Radiant Star Emerald - 31% Better Chance of Finding Magical Items
- Chipped Emerald - +6 Precision
- Flawed Emerald - +10 Precision
- Emerald - +14 Precision
- Flawless Emerald - +18 Precision
- Perfect Emerald - +22 Precision
- Radiant Emerald - +26 Precision
- Square Emerald - +30 Precision
- Flawless Square Emerald - +34 Precision
- Perfect Square Emerald - +38 Precision
- Radiant Square Emerald - +42 Precision
- Star Emerald - +46 Precision
- Flawless Star Emerald - +50 Precision
- Perfect Star Emerald - +54 Precision
- Radiant Star Emerald - +58 Precision
- Chipped Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 5%
- Flawed Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 7%
- Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 9%
- Flawless Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 11%
- Perfect Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 13%
- Radiant Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 15%
- Square Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 17%
- Flawless Square Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 19%
- Perfect Square Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 21%
- Radiant Square Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 23%
- Star Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 25%
- Flawless Star Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 27%
- Perfect Star Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 29%
- Radiant Star Ruby - Increases experience reward per kill by 31%
- Chipped Ruby - +6 Attack
- Flawed Ruby - +10 Attack
- Ruby - +14 Attack
- Flawless Ruby - +18 Attack
- Perfect Ruby - +22 Attack
- Radiant Ruby - +26 Attack
- Square Ruby - +30 Attack
- Flawless Square Ruby - +34 Attack
- Perfect Square Ruby - +38 Attack
- Radiant Square Ruby - +42 Attack
- Star Ruby - +46 Attack
- Flawless Star Ruby - +50 Attack
- Perfect Star Ruby - +54 Attack
- Radiant Star Ruby - +58 Attack
- Chipped Topaz - 5% Gold From Monsters
- Flawed Topaz - 7% Gold From Monsters
- Topaz - 9% Gold From Monsters
- Flawless Topaz - 11% Gold From Monsters
- Perfect Topaz - 13% Gold From Monsters
- Radiant Topaz - 15% Gold From Monsters
- Square Topaz - 17% Gold From Monsters
- Flawless Square Topaz - 19% Gold From Monsters
- Perfect Square Topaz - 21% Gold From Monsters
- Radiant Square Topaz - 23% Gold From Monsters
- Star Topaz - 25% Gold From Monsters
- Flawless Star Topaz - 27% Gold From Monsters
- Perfect Star Topaz - 29% Gold From Monsters
- Radiant Star Topaz - 31% Gold From Monsters
- Chipped Topaz - +6 Defense
- Flawed Topaz - +10 Defense
- Topaz - +14 Defense
- Flawless Topaz - +18 Defense
- Perfect Topaz - +22 Defense
- Radiant Topaz - +26 Defense
- Square Topaz - +30 Defense
- Flawless Square Topaz - +34 Defense
- Perfect Square Topaz - +38 Defense
- Radiant Square Topaz - +42 Defense
- Star Topaz - +46 Defense
- Flawless Star Topaz - +50 Defense
- Perfect Star Topaz - +54 Defense
- Radiant Star Topaz - +58 Defense
Sep 7, 2011EDIT: I'd like to suggest to everyone, since it has become quite a nuisance for you guys to check 30+ links to see who's currently streaming and updating of this thread is not getting as real-time-updated as I'd like to, that you can go to www.justin.tv and www.twitch.tv and type Diablo 3 and it will give you a list of users that should be streaming the F&F beta in real time. I hope this helps you guys.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
UPDATE (15/09/11): Considering that the main website now has a Stream List system I'm changing the first post to be a plain list of "stream links" (and removing the whole Online/Offline split.
Also, I decided to keep all VODs here, after thinking it through. Many are being redirected to this thread and don't wanna look for another thread about videos, so I'll keep it all in one place.
Let's put them all together, as you guys post it, I'll edit the first one.
Also, I'll try to update the stream's status in real time while I'm on.
Keep in mind though that their status might not be accurate at all times. I reccomend checking even the "Offline" streams every now and then, cause they might be back up in a time when no mods are online to edit this list.
At the end of the post there are links to VODs of some of the streams. Check those out if no streams please you/if you couldn't watch streams.
Added 9th September
http://it.twitch.tv/randomgamingtv (restream of Nomsayin's stream)
http://www.livestream.com/owttnaived (restream of brobafette's stream)
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/sycknesS (still unconfirmed if he streams D3)
http://it.twitch.tv/i_complexity (still unconfirmed if he's in the beta and streams D3)
http://www.twitch.tv/day9tv (Day9 explained that he's still now allowed to stream - http://twitter.com/#!/day9tv)
http://bg.twitch.tv/so1dier (only streaming when the Closed Beta starts)
FRIENDS & FAMILY BETA - RECORDED GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab3Akryrnhc (video of the newly patched in Auction House in game) ]new[
http://www.youtube.com/user/VesmarEntertainment (Full 4-player almost uncut playthrough, really good stuff.)
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTidus1492 (channel with some interesting footage, such as a 3 second kill on the Skeleton King)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KDLvDVOxZs (Monk - VOD/HR) 25 min. duration (with Skeleton King battle)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64645T7EloY (Demon Hunter - VOD/HR) 21 min. duration (with Skeleton King battle)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htg4G0YSWvU (Barbarian - VOD/HR) 11 min. duration (new!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxXBfGk4NdA (Wizard - VOD/HR) 12 min. duration (new!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC4L8D66bNE (Witch Doctor - VOD/HR) 10 min. duration (new!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NaYKdMA4M0 (Banner Creation/Customization)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onpFkNODsCs (Crafting HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqBoXVCHbXU Wizard Skills Demonstration - VOD/HR)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEAue3PL_4U (Monk - VOD/HR) 6 min. duration
www.youtube.com /watch?v=6SOyz0I5d7w (Witch Doctor - VOD/HR) 16 min. duration.
youtube.com /watch?v=4gQHuRqLGP8 (Demon Hunter - VOD/HR) 5 min. duration
youtube.com /watch?v=TiCwATxb0a0 (Demon Hunter - VOD/HR) 15 min. duration
http://www.livestream.com/d3ffbeta/video?clipId=pla_04840a40-3c3a-4dd5-9fe8-8269238a36e1&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb (Barbarian mostly - VOD/LR) 3 hours duration
=> Griswold's Edge can be seen dropping at around 2:30 and its stats at 4:30.
http://zh-tw.twitch.tv/sipaka/b/294469994 (Barbarian mostly - VOD/LR) 1:15 duration
http://zh-tw.twitch.tv/sipaka/b/294466090 (Barbarian + Demon Hunter/Wizard allies - VOD/LR) 2 hours duration
- I haven't watched the whole thing, but it appears these 2 VODs from sipaka are just recordings from diablounderground, with commentary in Russian
http://it.twitch.tv/nvsammy/b/294465781 (Barbarian - VOD/LR) 26 min. duration
http://it.twitch.tv/nvsammy/b/294466318 (Witch Doctor mostly - VOD/LR) 16 min. duration
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nastydude1989#g/u (Tons of beta footage/gameplay. Some of it high-res, some of it low-res. Bear in mind most of it is recorded from the streams that went up yesterday though - at least that's what I think from seeing a couple ones).
HR - high resolution graphics available
LR - low resolution graphics only
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.