- Registered User
Member for 11 years and 28 days
Last active Tue, Jun, 5 2012 09:51:47
- 5 Followers
- 200 Total Posts
- 8 Thanks
Jul 30, 2011Every hour or so one should get up and walk around to stretch one's legs and give one's eyes a break. As for me, I don't endorse gaming more than three hours a day. Of course, anyone with a busy life and a lot of responsibilities (such as myself) would be hard pressed to play for more than an hour a day, save for on occasion.Posted in: General Discussion (non-Diablo)
Feb 3, 2011I don't think it's a coincidence that the number of blue posts have declined significantly as of late. Blizzard is going to announce beta during their conference on the 9th. The beta will begin by the end of this month. Yes, I am that much of an optimist. ALSO, the release date will be at the end of June because:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- 95% of all game content/items/monsters/etc are actually complete and they are just keeping quiet about it
- they have already been playing through the entire game, working out a lot of major bugs and are within a couple of months of producing a polished ready-to-ship version of D3
- the beta will go so smoothly, fixing the remaining smaller bugs, a major glitch here and there, and correcting balance issues without any major setbacks
Too optimistic for most but I'm absolutely confident!
*disclaimer: this entire post is absolutely pure speculation on my part*
Feb 1, 2011Demon Hunter's Molten Arrow:Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
Shoots a piercing arrow that causes minimal fire damage. Upon initial impact with an enemy, Dog the Bounty Hunter is summoned as a pet for 30 seconds. Upon being summoned, he walks up to and binds individual enemies -- rendering them motionless for 6-10 seconds. The theme song to his show plays quietly in the background while he is summoned. Cool down between summons: 2 minutes.
Feb 1, 2011Witch Doctor's Sacrifice:Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
Causes a Zombie Kanye West to appear, interrupting both melee and ranged damage from enemies and friends alike for 10 seconds before letting combat finish by exploding, dealing damage to all nearby enemies.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
May 11, 2012http://www.diablofan...es-coming-soon/Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Blog has gone back up: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5406050/Character_Profiles_Coming_Soon-5_11_2012#blog
(and fixed title, 40 hours of no sleep makes you dumb)
Originally Posted by (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)Shortly after the launch of Diablo III, we’ll be adding a new feature to our official site. Profiles will let you review all of your character information at a glance, share it with others, and check out the accomplishments of the other heroes out there.
You’ll be able to look at your heroes (or your friends’ heroes) from any page on the Diablo III site through our personalized menu. If you’re curious about the exploits of your fellow forum posters, it’ll be a simple matter to click over to their profiles and feel envious of their gear or how long they’ve managed to keep their Hardcore characters alive.
Our first profiles release will include these two elements:
- A career tab that displays all of your heroes, how far you’ve progressed in the Diablo III campaign, how many foes you’ve slain, the names and playtimes of your fallen Hardcore heroes, and more.
- A heroes tab that shows off your equipment (including dyes, socketed gems, all equipment bonuses, etc.), your attributes and skills, the skills and equipment of your Followers, and more.
We’re planning to add tabs that’ll show off your artisans and achievements as well. Profiles will be available on the site sooner rather than later, but you should feel free to share your suggestions and thoughts in the comments section below or in theWebsite Features forum.
We’ve also been hard at work on a ton of other website content, available to help you sharpen your knowledge and prepare to face the forthcoming onslaught. On Monday, May 14, you’ll be able to browse an updated Items section, which will include Legendary and Set items, as well as some specific hand-crafted items. In addition, you can:
- Watch the new gameplay overview video – What Is Diablo III?
- Experiment with class builds using the Skill Calculator.
- Discuss the game on the Diablo III Community forums.
- Pre-purchase Diablo III.
- Blizzard Web Team
May 11, 2012A question (possibly a dumb question that is common knowledge and I'm just too stupid to know it):Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
What does "bonus affixes" mean?
EDIT: I might have figured it out - does it just mean the number of random affixes you get after counting the guaranteed ones?
Aug 11, 2011I know a lot of cops and I know all the shit they go through everyday. It's funny how people seem to have their phones and cameras out when a cop is "abusing" someones rights. But they never seem to have the phones and cameras when they are saving peoples lives. I tell people this all the time, there are A LOT more nice cops than asshole cops. It's just that the asshole cops are the ones with all the hours and the nice ones get scheduled shit hours. That's why people have this misconception of the police.Posted in: General Discussion (non-Diablo)
The "Arrest you for standing around on a public sidewalk." video shows how much disrespect people have toward cops. If it wasn't for the police there would be a lot of chaos. Let's see how safe you are if they weren't around. What would stop someone from bashing your head in if they know no one is going to stop them.
Aug 4, 2011I just want to get back to reading / digesting "REAL" news.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
For example, the fact that we know the names of almost all, if not all, of the DH and Monk skills now should be a huge topic of discussion, but every one is too busy listening to themselves type about the RMAH to bother talking about that.
I'd also like to know why no one at the press event bothered to write down all of the discriptions of the new skills (assuming you could mouse over them, which based off the discriptions of the traits from the german site, I assume you could).
Jul 30, 2011Yeah I've had five hour gaming sessions in the past. I used to eat rubbish all the time but you start feeling like rubbish after a while. I still eat junk food occasionally and also spend a few hours each day on a computer, but I eat healthy when I can and I exercise daily. I feel much better for it.Posted in: General Discussion (non-Diablo)
Feb 16, 2011I had another account 3-4 years ago, XxColdfusionxX. And one before that which I honestly have no clue what it was called.. Funny thing is I have less than 50 posts on each of them and had better rep! You guys got all tough on me! lol :tongue:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Anywho, I really enjoy the colors in the chosen art direction. I honestly think the game looks perfect. I don't use that word lightly, I have seen nothing, not one thing that I would change in the most recent screen shots.
Oct 23, 2010Had one 20 minute session with Diablo III this morning and here are some thoughts:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1. Blizzcon was HUGELY more crowded than last year. So much so that I did not want to wait in the ridiculously huge line to play again which shocked even me
2. The "feel" of the game is perfect. It feels much like a really upgraded Diablo II which is all I think we want
3. Graphics and UI are top notch...they are super polished and clean. Tons of effects. Graphic color bloom seems to have been turned down a notch. I think some will be really excited about this
4. It is very very fun and addictive
5. It seems "done". They are definitely in a beta stage of the game not alpha. The games seems to be itemized, which they always said was one of the last things to be done before it shipped
6. Diablo III seems slightly faster paced from an action standpoint and there are more monsters
7. The monster type limit that Diablo II had is gone. There were at least 8 different monster archetypes in the starting Dungeon you could play
8. In the first dungeon there were champion groups, uncommon "blue" groups of monsters, yellow "rare" named random bosses, purple unique monsters and bosses
9. Loot drops seem to have been tweaked to help with balance. Drop rates from trash mobs seemed lower-they dropped loot but not often. The yellow and purple boss types dropped a lot of loot
10. I am not sold still on the health ord thing
11, It has "best game ever" possibility
Sep 25, 2010Posted in: Introduction
As fas as I know, it is disabled. You'll have to PM Sixen if you want it changed.Quote from AlaskanVeteran_5733033
Took me only a few seconds to find it. Really simple. Just go to your settings (same area where you can change your password) and it will be under there. My problem is that it's not recognizing my password.
Edit: Your control panel> Settings> Change Display Name
Welcome to the site btw.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.