First of all, I didn't think I would ever be doing threads like these anymore, but I just couldn't help myself. The announcement revived all habits in me.
I will if I could to a small sum up of the interviews.
- Diablo IV Community Group Q&A - DiabloFans (Obviously)
- Lead system developer David Kim and interactive artist Chris Ryder
- DIABLO IV Q&A with LEAD GAME DESIGNER Joe Shelly - Quin69
- Diablo 4: Interview with Blizzard from BlizzCon 2019 - 4Fansites
- Talking Diablo IV With Allen Adham At Blizzcon 2019 - Game Informer
- Diablo 4 Gameplay Demo: Blizzcon 2019 - Rhykker
- Here's how Diablo 4's shared world works - PC Gamer (Not much of an inteview, more like a sum up, these guys each topic split into a different article...)
- Diablo 4: BlizzCon-Interview mit Tiffany K. Wat und Joe Shely - buffed.de (Use your google translate on this one)
- Interview avec le Directeur de Diablo IV : Des infos exclusives - judgehype.com
- Diablo 4 producers wanted to commit to a more evil villain - play4.uk
- Diablo 4 - Gameplay & Developer Interview - Shacknews
- Diablo IV - Blizzard on the Return to Darkness, Lilith, and the Shift to an Open-World Sanctuary - AusGamers
- Diablo 4 – Blizzard on the Different Approach to Diablo 3 - AustGamers
- Diablo 4 - Blizzard on the Technology Behind Sanctuary, Making Your Character Unique, Trading, and PvP - AusGamers