Been a while since I played it and even longer since I've actually listened to the dialogue.
- Registered User
Member for 12 years, 1 month, and 20 days
Last active Mon, Jul, 11 2011 18:09:46
- 28 Followers
- 3,585 Total Posts
- 40 Thanks
May 13, 2011 Posted in: Lore & Storyline
May 13, 2011Really cool thread. As DieHard said it gives me the opportunity to think about myself and flesh out the people posting here.Posted in: Off-Topic
So here's me:
- Name's Michel (what's the problem with giving away my last name, security wise?)
- Born 27-8-'89 (so currently 21.5 years old)
- Lives in Eindhoven, city of Phillips
- I'm currently studying Applied Physics at the Technical University of Eindhoven
- Still busy with my BSc, hopefully I'll get it September 2012
- MSc after that
- Probably doctorate after that
- Not sure what I'm going to do after that. I want to get into fundamental research at a university, and hopefully teach a few courses. I need to do a couple of years of research all around the globe.
- If not I'll probably work in some company. I'm thinking of specialising in Semiconductors or Plasmas, depending on my capabilities.
- Also: low self-esteem.
- No job as well. I should kick myself into finding one though...
- ~181 cm / 6 feet. I don't know exactly
- Haven't weighed myself in a long time, but I'd guess it to be 64 kg / 141 pounds (using google here)
- Hates studying Quantum Mechanics
- Likes reading lecture books from David J. Griffiths
- Likes cola/coke
- Never used drugs/cigs
- Like special beers, rum, cocktails
- Somehow I've got a girlfriend (though it's just been 3 months)
- I haven't heard of any other male student that irons his clothes except for me
- I love my parents and little sister
- Like to cook, though not very experienced
- I enjoy WTF-ing people / might be a bit random
- Likes cute things
- Doesn't read much, but I've currently got part one and two of the rain wild chronicles by Robin Hobb that I should start
- I've got a sweet tooth. Liquorice, cookies, chocolate (+80% is GOOD, white is EVIL), winegums....
- Also like coffee and tea
- Coffee = espresso
- Don't have a favourite tea, but often put honey in it
- Don't follow any shows, but I like a lot of them
- Hay fever
- So a few years ago my friends and I wanted to play WC 3 via LAN. Before I always just used 'Michel', but this time I wanted a more anonymous gamer-y name. I liked the undead, specifically the Lich hero. Lich hero was all about ice, so I just used Shatterer. If I can't use it I use Shattereur.
May 12, 2011Yeah, I'm really wondering what happened when we smashed the soulstones. As far as I know, those contained the souls after we defeated them.Posted in: Lore & Storyline
May 12, 2011Do note that when breaking immunities, lower resist effects only work at 1/5th of their actual capacity. There will still be creatures immune even if you use Lower Resist + Conviction (Hell Oblivion Knight has 180 Cold Resist, so it would take 81*5=405 lower cold resist to make cold actually hurt him.Posted in: Diablo II
Still, giving a creature with 50 resist -10 instead really helps killing stuff.
May 12, 2011As far as I know that's all there's to it. At least, according to youPosted in: Site Feedback
I don't even have a problem with notifications not updating correctly, probably because I've only got a few notifications (replies to status updates was the reason I did it, and perhaps a few threads in the future).
I would like an easy way to remove the updates instead of going to the settings menu, but I don't know how achievable that is with this new IPBoard.
May 11, 2011Well, according to your link the wanderer transformed into da D, he wasn't shed. You can see his body transforming as Diablo gained power in Tal Rasha's Tomb.Posted in: Lore & Storyline
Although we did end up killing Diablo and not the Wanderer, the body technically was distorted human flesh.
Odd stuff: at the end of D1 you see the felled body turning into prince Albrecht. You don't see that happening when you kill the Prime Evils in D2.
May 9, 2011I was editing my notification settings when I found an odd option. At the bottom in the 'other' section there are four rows, but the last one is blank. Now I'm asking: what is that option for? The one above it says 'Notification method to use for article subscriptions', by the way.Posted in: Site Feedback
Also, is there a fast way to make your notifications read on the forum main, or do you have to go to settings>your notifications each time?
May 9, 2011Posted in: Off-TopicQuote from Turmobil
Well I'm not listening to anything right now but what I was listening to before Spotify decided to shit all over me was Black Betty.
You know what, tomorrow I'm gonna do you all the favor of your lives and give you the best damn playlist to ever exist. It's made by my mainman Max and contains the best of everything.
Well shiver me timbers, I've never heard of that cover. Odd enough I find it rather enjoyable, especially in my currently sleep-deprived state
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Apr 1, 2010Posted in: NewsQuote from "Ivaron" »The fuck is Zynga? I've never even heard of it and it beat NCSoft, Infinity Ward, Rockstar and Square Enix????
Because you asked, I'll tell you.
It's the developer of all those Facebook games like Farmville.
Mar 31, 2010It's the semifinals!Posted in: News
Since I've never played a Bioware game it's Blizzard and Valve for me.
And if those two get to face each other in the finals, I won't vote.
Note that the polls open on 1 April 10:00 PM. I don't know what time that is though, but I guess it translates to 12 AM PDT.
Mar 30, 2010One of the posts in the Square Enix Vs. Zynga thread:Posted in: News
"I HATE Valve, but if it is Valve vs. Zynga in the Semifinals I'll definitely vote for them."
A LOT of people enjoy Zynga games. A hella lot. They also have the profit of promoting in their games or on facebook.
But I don't think they are the best developers there. Square Enix, Valve, Blizzard, Bethesda, Bioware, Relic and Nintendo are all better, but they don't have the benefit of day-to-day promotion and a ridiculously large fanbase. And that makes me a sad panda
Mar 25, 2010I like that site in general. Was thinking of pointing it out to the news crew but that would probably be advertisement.Posted in: News
Do note that you can make your vote count double. There's this thingy on twitter where you can vote a second time.
Mar 21, 2010Posted in: NewsQuote from "Dauroth" »It's fan art! You can submit your work of art on the Blizzard page! It looks like this!
Thanks for the information. I was just curious how all that fan art got there. I'm terrible at creating fan art myself.
Mar 13, 2010Posted in: NewsQuote from "Musica" »I think it makes sense now. It is still a dialogue system though right? I mean, the character now talks as well rather than the old games where the NPC had monolgoues and you never heard the character talk. Blizzard hasn't changed that too, have they?
They have expressed their affection for giving your character a voice, so I doubt they've changed that.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.